Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me either! 😂 I don't see the big deal. I think it's common to have 2 to 4 godparents. My nieces have 3 god parents each (I'm one of the 3 for both of them). I wasn't offended!
Yeah same I don’t think Joanne really cared at all 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Me either! 😂 I don't see the big deal. I think it's common to have 2 to 4 godparents. My nieces have 3 god parents each (I'm one of the 3 for both of them). I wasn't offended!
I honestly thought only the English royals did it, I’ve only ever known people to have one godmother and one godfather! More presents for the kid I guess, good for them

Reactions: 3
I was listening to it on my walk, I must of looked crazy laughing. Was a great pod today.

Reactions: 2
Loved the pod today. How anyone can listen to that and think they aren’t friends puzzles me.

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one that thought that Joan of Arc story was fake?? I just didn't buy that Vogue got her mixed up with Noah, it felt a bit put on! I know vogue is ditzy but that's just a ridiculous level. Or maybe I'm being too cynical! I did laugh at Joanne's response about the hippos though!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thought that Joan of Arc story was fake?? I just didn't buy that Vogue got her mixed up with Noah, it felt a bit put on! I know vogue is ditzy but that's just a ridiculous level. Or maybe I'm being too cynical! I did laugh at Joanne's response about the hippos though!
Don’t even think it was that funny hahaha. Like she mixed them up big deal.

The pod was super boring today.
joanne repeated jokes about Prada Peter watching coco melon so don’t think they have broken up.

Reactions: 4
Did her and Prada Peter break up??
I kind of thought that, how many times did she say she was on currently on Raya.
But then she confirmed he was older than her.
It was a bit confusing 😂
I was listening to another podcast she was on and she said she lived with him but no word of that now.
I wonder have they cooled things down a bit?
She's a very intelligent woman but from listening to her talk about him, he doesn't seem on same wavelength as her at all.

Reactions: 3
I kind of thought that, how many times did she say she was on currently on Raya.
But then she confirmed he was older than her.
It was a bit confusing 😂
I was listening to another podcast she was on and she said she lived with him but no word of that now.
I wonder have they cooled things down a bit?
She's a very intelligent woman but from listening to her talk about him, he doesn't seem on same wavelength as her at all.
She didn’t say she was on Raya on todays podcast though did she?!

don't think she'd talk about Alan at all if they had broken up. She talked about how he wouldn't even watch Dr Pimple Popper and how he's older than her. def don't think they've split, she's just busy on the road?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.