Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice comments should be fine anyway - there should be differing of opinions and discussion surely?!

Reactions: 13
I agree. I think this (rave) thread has a good balance tbh. We had to start this after being told we were being too nice on the non-rave thread hahahaha.

Reactions: 8
Feel a bit like Joanne’s actually got stories to share but vogue just speaks about her kids alll the time. I get she’s a mum but cmon, surely Joanne finds her a bit un-relatable sometimes??

Reactions: 14
oh god i cant stand listening to their voices anymore, i used to love the pod! their pod just gives me summer vibes also, dont really want to listen to it this time of year lol

Reactions: 2
I went to see Joanne in vicar St. 5 of us went of which 2 had never listened to the pod. They actually enjoyed it the most. The 3 of us who were avid pod listeners did enjoy it but she repeated a lot of stories she had said already on the pod. It was early on in her tour so maybe she has more content now. She's very funny though as is Gearoid who was supporting her!

Reactions: 7
I went to see Joanne in vicar St. 5 of us went of which 2 had never listened to the pod. They actually enjoyed it the most. The 3 of us who were avid pod listeners did enjoy it but she repeated a lot of stories she had said already on the pod. It was early on in her tour so maybe she has more content now. She's very funny though as is Gearoid who was supporting her!
Gearoid is a great support but I went to see him do his own show and he wasn't great 🙁 the funniest part was the whole getting the PUP payment which I already heard at Joanne's show 😂
He's quite small!

Reactions: 3
I'm going to Joanne's show soon and will be disappointed if there's a lot of stuff she's already told on the Pod. That was a bad move to put that material on the Pod.

Reactions: 2
I'm going to Joanne's show soon and will be disappointed if there's a lot of stuff she's already told on the Pod. That was a bad move to put that material on the Pod.
There will be a few familiar stories but hearing them live has a total different spin to them, you'll still love it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I went about 5 weeks ago and immediately booked to go again with a different group of girls !!! She is amazing. Even the second time around I found it as funny. Didn't really notice many gags from the pod.
I laughed and laughed and laughed both times.
Only annoying thing was people around me talking! We were on the balcony so don't know if that made a difference but some people were just SO rude

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.