Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah - apparently it was a 'no ring, no bring' situation, but Vogue's rep said at the time -

"Vogue has a prior engagement in her diary on the date of the wedding, but wishes Pippa and James all the best on their special day,"

😂

Vogue and Spencer aren’t actually together that long, despite being married with 3 kids. She was pregnant in under a year if I remember right, and they got married before Theodore was born, so it was all very fast.
Yeah it was all very fast when you look at the timeline -
Spenny & Vogue met on the Jump Feb 2017, got engaged in Jan 2018, married in June 2018 and Theodore was born Sept 2018.

Reactions: 3
Yeah - apparently it was a 'no ring, no bring' situation, but Vogue's rep said at the time -

"Vogue has a prior engagement in her diary on the date of the wedding, but wishes Pippa and James all the best on their special day,"

😂

Spenny & Vogue met on the Jump Feb 2017, got engaged in Jan 2018, married in June 2018 and Theodore was born Sept 2018.
LOL, there is no prior engagement significant enough to keep Vogue away from Pipppa and James wedding if she had even a sniff of an invite - absolute BS from her publicist, she wasn’t invited because they hardly knew her.

Reactions: 12
I can actually understand the 'no ring, no bring' thing to an extent, or perhaps not inviting people partners/plus ones if you don't actually know them yourself personally.

I would imagine there is nothing worse than looking back at your wedding pictures/video and seeing random girlfriends that didn't last.

Reactions: 9
This has given me the 2nd hand ick.. Was there a bit of craic about him or just a pretty picture? To me he is an absolute babe but there's only so far thst will get you if he doesn't have good chat.

I also think good looking guys just think they can get away with this kind of behavior because they'll pick up another girl. It makes my blood boil.

She wasn't at the wedding of Pippa and James? Did they fall out?
I found it hard to get a word in to be honest so no I wouldn’t say the craic was mighty. But he‘s obviously not bad to look at so I guess I put up with it. Looking back I should have dumped him after I started seeing the red flags but you just make excuses sometimes! Easier said than done I guess 😊

I agree, there’s so many guys like that around.. who think that being good looking makes up for their tit personality 😂

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

It does seem fast but they do seem very happy.

Reactions: 2
Did he fall asleep when having ***? Is it a regular thing he does??? She seems so into him. I hope he doesn’t break her heart.
Any more tea, I’ve the kettle on 🫖
Happy?? Do you think?
She constantly surrounds herself with people and never seems to spend time alone. He’s someone she factors into her life. Weird.

It does seem fast but they do seem very happy.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Listening to the pod. I can't believe after talking about Harry styles that they haven't done a deep dive into Larry Stylinson! Joanne loves a deep dive so I was really hoping!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is not gona be popular and am not getting into a war of words ,
But am not sure I believe the “ I dated Alan Story “

Reactions: 13
This is not gona be popular and am not getting into a war of words ,
But am not sure I believe the “ I dated Alan Story “
Yep, I took it with a pinch of salt myself. This is an anonymous forum. Anyone can post anything sure !

Reactions: 7
Joanne getting laser surgery when she doesn't wear glasses or contacts is surely a recipe for disaster.... Fair play to her getting all the freebies going but what is she hoping to achieve with unnecessary refractive surgery? Does she think she'll see through walls or something?

• Wow
Joanne getting laser surgery when she doesn't wear glasses or contacts is surely a recipe for disaster.... Fair play to her getting all the freebies going but what is she hoping to achieve with unnecessary refractive surgery? Does she think she'll see through walls or something?
I don't think it's unnecessary, pretty sure she's said previously that her sight isn't good.

Reactions: 6
Went to see Joanne in Vicar Street tonight.

Laughed from beginning to end! She was amazing

Reactions: 14
I love vogue & Joanne and the podcast! However, I can’t get past how vogue says her own name on the podcast, I’m 99%sure she says ‘bogue’ Williams, it annoys me more than it should

• Haha
Wasn't gonna say this but duck it I am.

Prada Peter was there at the show last night. He stood on the balcony talking SO loudly to his mate and texting on his phone. Was so bleeping loud and distracting. Rude prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Guys, what would that lady have to gain by coming on here making up a fake story about previously dating Prada Petie? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Guys, what would that lady have to gain by coming on here making up a fake story about previously dating Prada Petie? 🤔
Why does anyone make up a fake story ?? Millions of reasons. A disgruntled ex? Disgruntled collegue ? Someone Joanne fell out with in the past and wants to cause trouble? Someone who is just bored and wants to cause tit??

I take the story with a pinch if salt. If it's true then Prada Peter knows who they are.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.