Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew he had a child. The papers reported it but someone on here told me I and the papers were wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been on the dating scene a long time!! This Alan guy looked really familiar when I first saw the pic with Joanne! I've only copped now that we are around the same age and I have a feeling I might have gone on a date with him a few years ago.

@sophiagg123 I'm guessing he will know who you are by your posts.

I love Joanne and see a lot of myself in her! If he hurts her I will personally hunt him down and break his smug face!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've been on the dating scene a long time!! This Alan guy looked really familiar when I first saw the pic with Joanne! I've only copped now that we are around the same age and I have a feeling I might have gone on a date with him a few years ago.

I love Joanne and see a lot of myself in her! If he hurts her I will personally hunt him down and break his smug face!!
He'll have half the country after him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would it not be a 50/50 split?
When the pod started, let's face it, Vogue was the bigger name. She all ready had an established pod with Spencer. She was appearing on shows and TV ads.
Joanne was doing small time gigs.
The pod is bringing in 2.5 million listeners a week now so there's no question that the pod has raised her profile hugely.

Regardless of who is funnier and who isn't, they are both doing the same amount of work on it.
I guess us Joanne fans* have Vogue to thank for providing the platform for Joanne and rising her star, thanks Vogue!

*Saying that as someone who originally couldn't stand Vogue and was only vaguely familiar with Joanne before MTGM came on the scene.

Reactions: 1

ah yea he’ll defo know who I am if he reads the post but I doubt he’s creeping around here and I don’t care anyway haha.

Reactions: 5
ah yea he’ll defo know who I am if he reads the post but I doubt he’s creeping around here and I don’t care anyway haha.
Yeah I wouldn’t be bothered he should be mortified leaving you in the K club to foot a massive bill

Reactions: 8
Yeah I wouldn’t be bothered he should be mortified leaving you in the K club to foot a massive bill
Oh yes, I wouldn't care if he was bothered or not, guy sounds like a dick!
But Joanne will probably read this and as much as I love some scalding tea, she is probably going to feel like crap. I've been there, wondering why others can get good guys and I'm left with all the grade A pricks.
Thanks for sharing though @siophiagg123, you confirmed my feelings about him.

Reactions: 8
No pod today because of the Queen’s death. Not their decision of course. I don’t get it.. surely in times of mourning it’s actually imperative to have a bit of comic relief

No pod today because of the Queen’s death. Not their decision of course. I don’t get it.. surely in times of mourning it’s actually imperative to have a bit of comic relief
Ridiculous that. They might live in London but neither of them are British.

Ridiculous that. They might live in London but neither of them are British.
Joanne posted that Global, the company who distribute/produce their podcast isnt releasing any podcasts today, so I don’t know what you expect them to do about it 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Joanne posted that Global, the company who distribute/produce their podcast isnt releasing any podcasts today, so I don’t know what you expect them to do about it 💁🏻‍♀️
This!

Lets not foget theres not that many degrees of seperation between Vogue and the Qeen!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This!

Lets not foget theres not that many degrees of seperation between Vogue and the Qeen!
Vogue's husband's brother is married to the Queens grandson's wife's sister. Aka Spennie's brother married Pippa Middleton. Not that far away but doubt they'll get a ticket to the funeral

Reactions: 2
Vogue's husband's brother is married to the Queens grandson's wife's sister. Aka Spennie's brother married Pippa Middleton. Not that far away but doubt they'll get a ticket to the funeral
Oh sure she wasnt even at the wedding. Id imagine theres expectations from the Matthews that she'll behave appropriately

yea in my opinion he just was not a very nice person. never had the decency to end our relationship in a mature way, instead just decided to block me on everything 😂 this was after I called him out for not wishing me a happy valentine’s day, no flowers etc, and also a friend spotting him on Raya when we were supposed to be exclusive. Last I heard from him was when he left me with a 1500 bill in the K Club (I’m a college student) after saying it was his treat… also loves a name drop as I think he knows the lads from Boyzone? Keith Duffy I think? I hope he has good intentions with her but I definitely think he’s a bit of a social climber 😂
This has given me the 2nd hand ick.. Was there a bit of craic about him or just a pretty picture? To me he is an absolute babe but there's only so far thst will get you if he doesn't have good chat.

I also think good looking guys just think they can get away with this kind of behavior because they'll pick up another girl. It makes my blood boil.

Oh sure she wasnt even at the wedding. Id imagine theres expectations from the Matthews that she'll behave appropriately
She wasn't at the wedding of Pippa and James? Did they fall out?

Reactions: 2
This has given me the 2nd hand ick.. Was there a bit of craic about him or just a pretty picture? To me he is an absolute babe but there's only so far thst will get you if he doesn't have good chat.

I also think good looking guys just think they can get away with this kind of behavior because they'll pick up another girl. It makes my blood boil.

No she wasn't I think it was because herself and Spencer weren't married

Vogue and Spencer aren’t actually together that long, despite being married with 3 kids. She was pregnant in under a year if I remember right, and they got married before Theodore was born, so it was all very fast.

Pretty sure that Pippas wedding was a “no ring, no bring” situation, and I think V&S were just dating at that point.

Reactions: 9
Vogue and Spencer aren’t actually together that long, despite being married with 3 kids. She was pregnant in under a year if I remember right, and they got married before Theodore was born, so it was all very fast.

Pretty sure that Pippas wedding was a “no ring, no bring” situation, and I think V&S were just dating at that point.
For a lady that’s very in control there’s no doubt that that pregnancy was no accident! She’s a top class manipulator. As much as she slags Brian Mc Fadden, no one would know who she was if she hadn’t manage to use him to get her started. I think it’s in such poor taste the way she goes on about money. For someone that has lost her dad. I have too and my god while we all need money to survive, there’s nothing of my material possessions I wouldn’t surrender to have him back and healthy. Someone have no perspective. She knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.