Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne was on Annie Mac’s podcast, just listened and it’s so interesting hearing about her life! She is honestly so fab to me, she makes everything lighthearted!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Joanne was on Annie Mac’s podcast, just listened and it’s so interesting hearing about her life! She is honestly so fab to me, she makes everything lighthearted!
Just listened to it as well , she seems so down to earth & 100% deserves her success , she's worked hard for it . She was dealt with a lot in her younger years , her dad dying , Bulimia , adoption ...

She didn't S*& her way up the ranks to get were she is . LoL

Reactions: 6
It was a brilliant podcast.
I always assumed her bulimia was a teenage thing, very interesting to hear it was in her late 20s.
She's amazing. I love her honesty but at the same time she never plays the victim

Reactions: 5
I wonder which brand dropped V from the pod.

My guess was Nintendo switch. Not Brillo pads

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was dying to find someone with the same opinion as me. I have such a bad feeling about him! I think he's with her to piggyback off her bit of fame!
I really want to be wrong!

Also Joanne would be a brilliant replacement for Shitmore
I just made an account because I’ve just seen that they’re dating. I dated Alan before him and Joanne must have gotten together and you’ve hit the nail on the head with your comment!

I thought he was a model? Maybe I imagined that…
He was unemployed when I was dating him in February/ March of this year anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'd say it is 50/50. Vogue gave her the exposure and got her going. 100% Joanne is carrying it. I'll be interested to read Joanne's book when it comes out. I wonder will it be for this Christmas? Anyone heard it's launch date?
No chance of it being this year, she's barely started it by the sound of things!

Reactions: 2
I just made an account because I’ve just seen that they’re dating. I dated Alan before him and Joanne must have gotten together and you’ve hit the nail on the head with your comment!

Any more tea, I’ve the kettle on 🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 24

What was he doing previously if he was unemployed and was he looking for work? I hope he isn't only interested in Joanne now she's successful.

Reactions: 3
yea in my opinion he just was not a very nice person. never had the decency to end our relationship in a mature way, instead just decided to block me on everything 😂 this was after I called him out for not wishing me a happy valentine’s day, no flowers etc, and also a friend spotting him on Raya when we were supposed to be exclusive. Last I heard from him was when he left me with a 1500 bill in the K Club (I’m a college student) after saying it was his treat… also loves a name drop as I think he knows the lads from Boyzone? Keith Duffy I think? I hope he has good intentions with her but I definitely think he’s a bit of a social climber 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What was he doing previously if he was unemployed and was he looking for work? I hope he isn't only interested in Joanne now she's successful.
I think if he was fame seeking he would have a public Instagram and would be on hers more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He worked in sales when we started dating, it was a new job and he was in it for about a month but was let go. He was applying for jobs when we ended so I’m not sure what his current employment status is.

yea in my opinion he just was not a very nice person. never had the decency to end our relationship in a mature way, instead just decided to block me on everything 😂 this was after I called him out for not wishing me a happy valentine’s day, no flowers etc, and also a friend spotting him on Raya when we were supposed to be exclusive. Last I heard from him was when he left me with a 1500 bill in the K Club (I’m a college student) after saying it was his treat… also loves a name drop as I think he knows the lads from Boyzone? Keith Duffy I think? I hope he has good intentions with her but I definitely think he’s a bit of a social climber 😂
Not to be too nosy but are you a mature student? Or is he 40 sniffing around Freshers Ball 😫 what a cliche.

Also did he explain why he was on Raya? This will always baffle me.

Reactions: 6
Not to be too nosy but are you a mature student? Or is he 40 sniffing around Freshers Ball 😫 what a cliche.

Also did he explain why he was on Raya? This will always baffle me.
Yep I am a mature student. I was 24 when we were dating. I think he was 41 at the time so 42 now? I was defo a bit naive to say the least haha. Yea he’s good friends with Keith Duffy’s son Jay who is an actor in London so got referred by him as far as I know!

• Wow
Yep I am a mature student. I was 24 when we were dating. I think he was 41 at the time so 42 now? I was defo a bit naive to say the least haha. Yea he’s good friends with Keith Duffy’s son Jay who is an actor in London so got referred by him as far as I know!
Assume he’s been married before then?

His LinkedIn says he is in sales again. Does he have kids?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.