Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on insta saying a crash on m50 meant it took 5 hours to get there
She posted she was in Enniskerry walking in the woods today around 3 o clock and I thought jeez she’s cutting it tight with rush hour traffic to travel a 4 hour drive to Derry . Prada Peter is with her , a lot of people are annoyed here .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She posted she was in Enniskerry walking in the woods today around 3 o clock and I thought jeez she’s cutting it tight with rush hour traffic to travel a 4 hour drive to Derry . Prada Peter is with her , a lot of people are annoyed here .
How late was she?

And looking for lunch recommendations, Peter shouting in the background, not a bother on them. She's completely oblivious to any wrong doing. Jesus Christ like.

Reactions: 4
Personally, I don't feel this story was over exagerrated for the pod. Why would you intentionally make yourself look like a shitebag ?

Agree with the comments that this was a major let down. Vogue deserves better.

Reactions: 8
I just think Joanne is over Vogue. Even her reading out the mean daily mail comments seemed a bit too catty 😬
Yeah it seemed like she was relishing in it! Was definitely a bit too catty... I actually felt a bit sorry for Vogue!

Reactions: 5
I’m not ashamed to admit that if knew Pippa was going to be in attendance I would be pulling out all the stops! 🤷🏼‍♀️ If that makes me sad I couldn’t care less 😂 we all dress to impress. It’s nothing new to dress nicer when you know a particular someone will be in attendance. Same way I’d like to look my best ridey self if I was in a room with Brad Pitt 😄
Yeah but that’s not really my issue we’d all be making an effort to the event either way and not turning up raggedy but why do people care that Pippa might judge Joanne or Vogue in general, the approval of toffee nosed snobs is not something I’d ever want to seek 😂 like if I was ever in circles with Pippa via stuff like this and I heard she didn’t like my personality or thought I was too loud or common or something something it would be water off a duck’s back cos they’re not the kind of people I’d be similar to or looking for approval from

Reactions: 7
I dunno. If Joanne was gonna find it difficult, for whatever reason, it definitely makes more sense to decline the offer than just not show up. Surely? With regards the session I don't think prioritising a piss up is less selfish than prioritising Botox. Having a drinking problem doesn't really change that. I've also never heard of her not showing to her gigs, or even being late, so a drinking problem is unlikely.
It really just reeks of not valuing Vogue or their friendship.
You’re right it’s no less selfish, but the wider implications of admitting that it was cos of the sesh are deeper so makes sense that the Botox story could be a cover up

Reactions: 2
You’re right it’s no less selfish, but the wider implications of admitting that it was cos of the sesh are deeper so makes sense that the Botox story could be a cover up
I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something

I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something

I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something along the lines of 'i looked a state, I couldn't wear eye make up as I had my eyes done (fair enough) and had just had a facial so couldn't wear other makeup'. Why schedule these apts before the christening so?
I get it's possible that the one glass she had after was actually more but I find it amazing that someone with a 'drinking problem' could manage to make every single professional arrangement (and there are many) but not this.
The only other thing I can think is that they have fabricated/are exaggerating as they think it will some how benefit the pod. The whole "ah Joanne, she's hopeless" routine. Again though, others would have to be roped in to the lie and I can't see Vogue been ok been made to look like a fool and Joanne been ok looking that selfish.
I hate been down on Joanne. I am/was such a massive fan. I'm seeing her in Dec and honestly I'm not looking forward to it as much as I was.
It's just so strange. And the fact that she doesn't sound one bit sorry.
Someone mentioned she was kinder to Vogue in the pod but I disagree. She was taking the piss out of V texting her being cross (totally normal - like HELLO) and STILL taking the piss out of ALL the godparents and how she's a better one than Meghan. Like, the neck to still take the piss with that. There were 4 Joanne and it's been established now that's common in the UK. As V siad thank god they had more than her. It's so nasty to brazen out her wrong doing the way she was. I can't stand people who can't apologise.
Its gas as it feels like the kind of thing a listener would write in about and they would both be saying what bad form it is.
My heart just goes out to Vogue. Regardless of whatever front you might put up you couldn't not be upset and embarrassed by that.
I always thought Joanne was a girls girl but I don't think that anymore.
I wish she could come up with a better explanation or address it in someway but I'd say they will carry on regardless now and it won't be mentioned again.
For me though the damage is done. The pod will not be what it once was.

Sorry folks. That got a bit jumbled but ya know what I'm saying 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something along the lines of 'i looked a state, I couldn't wear eye make up as I had my eyes done (fair enough) and had just had a facial so couldn't wear other makeup'. Why schedule these apts before the christening so?
I get it's possible that the one glass she had after was actually more but I find it amazing that someone with a 'drinking problem' could manage to make every single professional arrangement (and there are many) but not this.
The only other thing I can think is that they have fabricated/are exaggerating as they think it will some how benefit the pod. The whole "ah Joanne, she's hopeless" routine. Again though, others would have to be roped in to the lie and I can't see Vogue been ok been made to look like a fool and Joanne been ok looking that selfish.
I hate been down on Joanne. I am/was such a massive fan. I'm seeing her in Dec and honestly I'm not looking forward to it as much as I was.
It's just so strange. And the fact that she doesn't sound one bit sorry.
Someone mentioned she was kinder to Vogue in the pod but I disagree. She was taking the piss out of V texting her being cross (totally normal - like HELLO) and STILL taking the piss out of ALL the godparents and how she's a better one than Meghan. Like, the neck to still take the piss with that. There were 4 Joanne and it's been established now that's common in the UK. As V siad thank god they had more than her. It's so nasty to brazen out her wrong doing the way she was. I can't stand people who can't apologise.
Its gas as it feels like the kind of thing a listener would write in about and they would both be saying what bad form it is.
My heart just goes out to Vogue. Regardless of whatever front you might put up you couldn't not be upset and embarrassed by that.
I always thought Joanne was a girls girl but I don't think that anymore.
I wish she could come up with a better explanation or address it in someway but I'd say they will carry on regardless now and it won't be mentioned again.
For me though the damage is done. The pod will not be what it once was.

Sorry folks. That got a bit jumbled but ya know what I'm saying 😉
Completely agree with your points. I also think it must have been embarrassing for Vogue when she didn’t show. Of course it was. Vogue even said on the pod that eveyone was saying ‘are u not annoyed with Joanne’ and she laughed it off saying ‘ah no it’s Joanne I know her’…but deep down she must be hurt. Anyone would be. She’s always been so supportive of Joanne. And after all the backlash Vogue has got in recent months over stuff, as someone here said before - she now comes across as the sound one and Joanne, I think, has developed notions and letting her success go her to her head a bit. No excuse for her behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah but that’s not really my issue we’d all be making an effort to the event either way and not turning up raggedy but why do people care that Pippa might judge Joanne or Vogue in general, the approval of toffee nosed snobs is not something I’d ever want to seek 😂 like if I was ever in circles with Pippa via stuff like this and I heard she didn’t like my personality or thought I was too loud or common or something something it would be water off a duck’s back cos they’re not the kind of people I’d be similar to or looking for approval from
I think only one person mentioned Pippa 🤣 you've talked about her more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think only one person mentioned Pippa 🤣 you've talked about her more.
It comes up regularly on this and the Vogue thread which is what my comment was clearly referring to, it was one mention of many hence me referring to ‘every time she comes up’ 😇 and I’ll never not be baffled

Completely agree with your points. I also think it must have been embarrassing for Vogue when she didn’t show. Of course it was. Vogue even said on the pod that eveyone was saying ‘are u not annoyed with Joanne’ and she laughed it off saying ‘ah no it’s Joanne I know her’…but deep down she must be hurt. Anyone would be. She’s always been so supportive of Joanne. And after all the backlash Vogue has got in recent months over stuff, as someone here said before - she now comes across as the sound one and Joanne, I think, has developed notions and letting her success go her to her head a bit. No excuse for her behaviour.
Yeah it’s bad form all round. There are duck ups and then there are duck UPS

Reactions: 5
Didn't she ask Vogue about two pods previously, when they were talking about Otto's upcoming Christening, what sort of presents you brought to a Christening? Such bad form all around. I usually adore Joanne but this whole thing is just grating on me.

Reactions: 14
Here's my two cents on the whole Christening thing. I think Joanne is the type of person that when the pressure gets piled on and she has to do multiple things at a time she malfunctions, can't cope and prioritises the completely wrong thing, like Botox and Profilo over being at the Christening.

Vogue's reaction of why would I get annoyed it's Joanne means it's not the first time Joanne has done something like this and she knows it's pointless saying anything cos she is not going to change. To me Joanne did sound suitably embarrassed and even more so when Vogue brought up about the lack of present and Joe chimed in😬

As a previous poster said , I think it just proves that Vogue is sound and IMO I think their friendship is real. If it wasn't wouldn't Vogue just get rid of her as in phase her out 🤔

Still like both, just to balance this cos it is a rave thread 😂

Reactions: 16
Maybe Vogue let it slide cuz she recognises there's an issue with alcohol. Her husband gave up the drink remember? Not her first rodeo. She has made a few comments about Joanne's drinking and even when Joanne didn't drink for a few days kept saying how good her eyes looked. Your eyes/skin are the biggest indicator if you are abusing alcohol. I'm very aware this is not the best forum to be discussing this and I hope it was that she double booked herself and got overwhelmed. I had a friend who was a functioning alcoholic and never missed a day of work but every now and again would let you down with plans at the last second, and it was always cuz it was their day off so they could have a couple of more drinks then just take it too far. It's a terrible disease and one that's very easy to hide in a culture that celebrates binge drinking.

Anyway, I digress. Like I said I hope its not that and it's just that Joanne double booked herself but I don't think they will divulge.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.