Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
Just his general vibes, he’s not the most well liked on here. And her talking about him falling asleep during sex more than once which I have no feelings on one way or the other
Some also said they had been seeing him for awhile and he is not as he seems or something along those lines. Someone else might remember the exact details

Reactions: 2

Sineadmc85

Happened to a friend when we were teens. Infront of all the lads. I still think about it sometimes 😥 Man's bloody world 🙄

• Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
Hilarious how everyone suddenly seems to think Joanne is some sort of patron saint of perfection who lowers herself to deal with Vogue

And Vogue is some boring, terrible hag, who's leeching off of Joanne's success 😂 😂 😂.
Haha i actually prefer Vogue on the pod. I think her jokes are less “rehearsed” and laugh along a lot easier to her. I think they’re both annoying at times though.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
That is steep enough alright for tickets. I got tickets for them in the Gaiety, can’t remember the cost but certainly more than what I paid for Joanne at Vicar Street.

only thought is that it’s a bigger production and there’s two of them to split the profits? Voguey has to eat!
The Gaiety tickets were €65!

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
Hahahah same !!!!! Half sorry I start reading here !!!

Where are ye all listening to the pod ? I listened last night on Spotify with no earphones and didn't notice anything up with the sound?
I listen on Spotify with AirPods in at work and it’s horrible.

Annie94

oh god i cant stand listening to their voices anymore, i used to love the pod! their pod just gives me summer vibes also, dont really want to listen to it this time of year lol

Lexlurker

The comment about Joanne looking elderly, I dont think it’s that, it’s her skin. Did she get laser on it also or some kind of peel? Very pink looking. I am not dragging her looks at all. She’s beautiful, seems very unlike her to want to look bedraggled? Especially knowing the pictures would be circulated. She may have been Upset about the godmother doll being diminished but this seems like an odd response, so strange.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Absolutely love the podcast, but I'm finding the last couple of ones, they are sort of bickering, if any of you listened to it galz I feel they are going the way they did...🤷‍♀️
Jesus i hadnt noticed that and i really hope they dont end up like that. Now i think of it i listened while driving last friday and i was a million miles aeay for the whole thing. Will be listening intently to episodes from now on.

CreepinItReal

Joanne getting laser surgery when she doesn't wear glasses or contacts is surely a recipe for disaster.... Fair play to her getting all the freebies going but what is she hoping to achieve with unnecessary refractive surgery? Does she think she'll see through walls or something?

• Wow

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
It’s becoming more and more
Evident that Joanne can’t be arsed with vogue. Who would blame her? She’s irritating beyond belief with her bragging and boring stories and chat about spwncer and their sexual life and their yawn kids. Absolutely nothing of interest plus her opinions are boring too
they are about to embark on a tour together. Not sure this is the case.

LishaLisha

I reckon they are friends in real life but not ‘besties’ if you know what I mean.. I really think the Whole thing was fabricated or at the very least embellished for content.