Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she got the Dyson didn’t she? After months of going on about it. So she won’t spend money on her hair but will spend stupid money on her nails
Look it was funny back in the day when she was broke. She certainly ain't broke now.
She's not even paying rent or a mortgage when you think about it !
Buy the bloody straightener ffs

Reactions: 11
I read something recently saying she was planning to buy the end of this year and had moved into Alan’s and was no longer staying at vogues Howth house?

I’ve only just recently noticed that Joanne constantly purses her lips into a kinda duck lips. Is she taking the piss or is that just how she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See that yoke Vogue was using on her face? £2k is the cost! WTAF . Who would but something like that? Madness

And as for Joanne asking Vogue to get the goods! Shameless.

Ever notice Joanne saying because she says it bcuz. Boils my piss

• Wow
Reactions: 7
See that yoke Vogue was using on her face? £2k is the cost! WTAF . Who would but something like that? Madness

And as for Joanne asking Vogue to get the goods! Shameless.

Ever notice Joanne saying because she says it bcuz. Boils my piss
Didn't she say she had to change her accent because she was told no one would take her seriously with a kiliney accent. Don't know what she changed it to because she's still posh as duck 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which episode has the Sandra gag where one of you had to jump off the threadmil 😂 I need a good laugh

But they were flying business right? Who wants to sit next to their partner when they are flying bleeping business! Keep away from me witch and let me enjoy the ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm just curious ( genuinely!) do you listen to the Spencer and Vogue pod ?
I do like Vogue on her and Joanne's pod but I can't stand her with Spencer. She talks over him all the time, tries to belittle the things he tries to talk about and just comes across as rude to him.
The pranks have tipped me over the edge... I've tuned out.
I have listened the odd time and Spenny is just 🫠🫠🫠 I think he is one of the worst type of stereotypical Brits. I dunno how she does it. Actually, I do know how she does it…💰

The best parts of the pod are when they aren’t talking about bloody Alan! I don’t even know the man but I’m sick of hearing about him!

• Haha
I know Joanne jokes about the frozen look but she’s starting to look catish and not in a good way. I’m all for Botox get it religiously but she is frozen.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.