Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, new member here šŸ‘‹ from reading some of your comments and reviews about MTGM show Iā€™m getting the impression itā€™s not worth the money as I had a bit of FOMO recently seeing that everyone and their aunty was at it. I think Iā€™d prefer to go to Joanneā€™s show only I missed out on tickets, has anyone been lucky to get tickets on resale? Or am I chancing my arm? Anyone in the same boat as me..

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, new member here šŸ‘‹ from reading some of your comments and reviews about MTGM show Iā€™m getting the impression itā€™s not worth the money as I had a bit of FOMO recently seeing that everyone and their aunty was at it. I think Iā€™d prefer to go to Joanneā€™s show only I missed out on tickets, has anyone been lucky to get tickets on resale? Or am I chancing my arm? Anyone in the same boat as me..
There are still tickets for Killarney tomorrow night!

Reactions: 1
Has joe the producer left the podcast ? Mentioned by Joanne on todays mtgm extra ? Anyone know anything about this

Joanne is on the Jonathan Ross show tonight. Think it's on ITV around 10/11pm. I don't have ITV so don't know for sure which.

His wife gave birth there a week or 2 ago, they said it the night I was at the show.
He's on 4 weeks paternity leave

Anyone hear on latest Vogue and Spen podā€¦ they mentioned Harry and Meghan, V said oh can we talk about that etc, Spen basically said he wished Harry would STFU. Iā€™ve never heard them talk about the royals before this, thought it was an interesting insight.

Reactions: 9
Surely sheā€™s joking? His wife gave birth so Iā€™m assuming paternity leave? No?
Has joe the producer left the podcast ? Mentioned by Joanne on todays mtgm extra ? Anyone know anything about this

Reactions: 2
Anyone hear on latest Vogue and Spen podā€¦ they mentioned Harry and Meghan, V said oh can we talk about that etc, Spen basically said he wished Harry would STFU. Iā€™ve never heard them talk about the royals before this, thought it was an interesting insight.
Yeah they really went in on them. They said they watched the South Park and found it hilarious. Vogue said no matter how bitter things get you donā€™t slag your family publicly, Spencer said he wishes Harry would shut up. First time Iā€™ve heard them go in on them like that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder did they get the go ahead to say that about them ? I always thought they were prime subjects for MTGM but just the topics
Of royals were banned for vogue.
Joanne loosely mentioned them
One day as in saying she couldnā€™t but watch the Netflix show but she found it boring ??

Reactions: 3
Ment to post this last week and forgotšŸ˜…

Joanne's joke about pretending she had thrush so she didn't have to have sex with Alan was just unfunny.

Such an obvious joke. Thought Joanne was funnier than that. She told it at the live pod too. Vogue regularly jokes about trying to get out of sex so we've heard the joke before.

Also... I don't believe for a second that they "forget" the email address every god dam week

Reactions: 6

Joanne's joke about pretending she had thrush so she didn't have to have sex with Alan was just unfunny.

Such an obvious joke. Thought Joanne was funnier than that. She told it at the live pod too. Vogue regularly jokes about trying to get out of sex so we've heard the joke before.

Also... I don't believe for a second that they "forget" the email address every god dam week
You just reminded me about the morning after pill, I thought it was a bit much getting the manager to get it for her!

But yes, thrush excuse is right up there with having a headache šŸ™„
Joanne need not worry though, Alan will be asleep 2 mins into it anyway šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

*Disclaimer: I still like both of them *

Reactions: 5
I am a few episodes behind. Listening to the BAFTAs episode today, really annoys me the sneaky ads. Todays one about that TV show, was it the last of us? Sneaky ads annoy me because theyā€™re like are you watching this.. so I start listening thinking itā€™s going to be a good show recommendation then straight away it becomes clear itā€™s an advert and theyā€™re reading off a script ā€œyour man who was in x , x and x and itā€™s directed by zā€ they donā€™t put any effort into it at all, couldnā€™t sound less interested.

I find it crazy that adverts in podcasts donā€™t need declaring or seem to be regulated like they are on social media.

Reactions: 8
I only found this podcast recently so I've started at the start - only on episode 12 or something, but really laughing hard so far.

I'm afraid to read this thread incase I am put off them! šŸ¤£

I only found this podcast recently so I've started at the start - only on episode 12 or something, but really laughing hard so far.

I'm afraid to read this thread incase I am put off them! šŸ¤£
Ahhhh I'm so jealous you've so many to listen to šŸ¤Ŗ

I totally agree. The way they talk about sex is completely archaic. As though women should be at their partnerā€™s beck and call and they dutifully have sex to keep them interested. Maybe they genuinely believe both men will roam if theyā€™re not available whenever they want them, maybe they see it as content. Maybe they think itā€™s funny but it comes across as a bit pathetic really. Along with comparing how drunk theyā€™ve been on their nights out.

If you want to drink, drink. If you donā€™t want sex, donā€™t have sex. But the constant references to both comes across like the conversation of two 16 yr olds having a sneaky smoke on their lunch break at school. Theyā€™re both hugely successful women with far more than that to offer. But I do feel theyā€™re running out of material at this stage šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.