Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
There has been a bit of controversy surrounding Spencer and Vogues marriage recently which were the drugs and cheating rumours. This was barely discussed on the thread but lately there has been an extra focus on Joanne’s lack of organisational skills on the thread … a real HR / Karen vibe going on 😂
It's a thread for discussing two well known people.

Spencer has never confirmed he cheated or he's off the wagon. Joanne is putting the stories about her own chaotic tour behaviour out there on her own pod.

How does having an opinion on publically available information make anyone a "Karen".

Being so hungover you're puking on stage means she probably did a shit show for a paying audience = "Ugh calm down Karen!"

Reactions: 14

Flower45

VIP Member
Oh no! Joanne is promoting Trua hair. I cannot STAND that aggressive, repulsive, vulgar twat Claire Balding. Ah Joanne!

• Sad

officially2020

Chatty Member
Sorry why is Gaza vogues responsibility to educate us on? Do you think it will cause a cease fire ??? There’s a line where you take it too far in what we expect of them. I for one
Don’t need and instagram page to tell me of the suffering and the war, more than capable of looking it up my self and tbh if I was in their situation with a wide audience, I wouldn’t say anything because I don’t feel I’m in a position of knowledge or true understanding to do so.
Totally agree with all points, we know what’s going on in Gaza & the other countries suffering from war. Vogue & Joanne aren’t war correspondents, I don’t follow them to get updates on world events. X

happycamper68

Understand the outrage people feel but a little perspective and critical thinking please. If we all pulled ship and denounced the Irish farming sector today, what are we replacing it with tomorrow. There is a clear agenda from government (not even tinfoil hatting here, it’s part of their political promises that clearly appeals to many people!). Is it a coincidence the state broadcaster would publish this documentary at this moment in time? Do we think South American cattle that will inevitably have to be imported will be treated as well as Irish cattle? I don’t think this forum is the place for this debate, but I would urge people to think holistically about these issues, and not live in a high rise echo chamber.

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Niamh Cullen posted one too.
Nobody will buy them so they've resorted to trying to flog them. They were massively overpriced plastic crap and they greatly over estimated the stupidity of pod listeners that they thought *anyone* would pay those prices.

MavisWilton

Vogue seems to have gotten a taste for live shows with MTGM and is trying to shoehorn her podcast with Spencer onto the same gravy train. I’m glad I didn’t buy tickets to MTGM live as it seems like a complete rip off, although still better than Spencer and Vogue live.

Am I the only one who thinks live podcasts touring in this way are a massive cultural gimmick and won’t be still a thing in 2 years or so? The best live podcasts are when it’s a chilled event like a book festival or something, and the podcaster is interviewing someone live. That doesn’t work for something like MTGM.

I just reallt really dislike blatant money grabbing, which seems to be Vogue’s only real talent. If people are willing to pay, then that’s on them I guess- there’s obviously some kind of audience. Equally, I think Joanne’s hideous £100 tote bags are a joke- would love to know what the profit margin is there.

kissyfur

I think these are planned pr stories to bury the Lottie moss affair. Anyone who now googles Spencer Matthew “falling off the wagon” are going to be brought to this shitty story about cold sores instead of the night of debauchery at the wedding. Clever move.

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
What the heck was that pod? A load of absolute nothing. I was waiting for the shite talk to stop and the pod to start and then it was over..

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What was it
Well I saw ( I was in the post office so wasn't paying full attention) what looked like a drag queen in a thong swimsuit wearing a plastic hat having water thrown at them. Then a load of drag Queens singing and dancing .... slut dropping... like a drag brunch basically
All the usual attention seekers, James Kavanagh etc fighting for attention.

At a party for a BABY ??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Deevee47

VIP Member
I am more and more convinced that Joanne has ADHD by her untidiness, chaotic behaviour, eating disorders, drinking, hyper focus etc.
I think she displays all of the characteristics and would def help herself to get a diagnosis.
I don’t say this as a slight, our child has it and I have a friend who was diagnosed later in life who said it made a massive difference to her understanding of herself and it helped immensely.

The story was actually awful and Joanne laughed her way through it.

She had only had her laser eye surgery and she wasn't fully recovered. Then she went to get some face treatment that morning.
Sat in a pub then with a glass of wine, realised she forgot her passport so went back for it and missed the christening.
THEN spent 2 hours after the christening sitting at the meal with them so really she could of got the passport after the ceremony.

She told this story on the pod like it was hilarious. If that was my mate I would be fuming

msmith2006

VIP Member
Weirdly Joanne looks like the epitome of health in that photo compared to Vogue - and yet we know their lifestyles would dictate that Vogue is much healthier!

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I obviously knew about Annie Mac back in my clubbing days a hundred years ago, but I'm thankful to Joanne for reintroducing me, her podcast is a pleasure to listen to.
Also, anyone else that enjoys listening to people's stories, the new Louis Theroux pod is also very enjoyable

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I completely forgot she missed Otto's christening?? Omg how did Vogue not fall out with her over that?
The story was actually awful and Joanne laughed her way through it.

She had only had her laser eye surgery and she wasn't fully recovered. Then she went to get some face treatment that morning.
Sat in a pub then with a glass of wine, realised she forgot her passport so went back for it and missed the christening.
THEN spent 2 hours after the christening sitting at the meal with them so really she could of got the passport after the ceremony.

She told this story on the pod like it was hilarious. If that was my mate I would be fuming

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
K..... first of all how long is Joanne saying she is bringing out this merch/ clothing line ??

Now its here. Eventually. Features a bag and a hat. That's it. THAT'S IT.

120 euro for the bag??!! Yer grand love.

She really missed the mark not having merch on the tour she would of made a bomb.

• Wow