Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower45

VIP Member
I love her but I think the tops and bags are rotten. Don't find her dress sense good in general. Sorry!

Reactions: 12

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I feel Joanne’s chaotic vibe getting tiring. Seems like she shows up is unprepared and talks about whatever comes into her head at the time. Whereas you can see Vogue does put the effort in. There is no direction of late. Like here Joanne read out these ads.. oookay.
joanne seems detached of late, like she’s mentally elsewhere.
Howrver, there may be a big turn around now that they’re going to be physically together recording.

Sineadmc85

They are really on form the last few weeks. You love to see/hear it. Pmsl over Meatloaf
---
They are really on form the last few weeks. You love to see/hear it. Pmsl over Meatloaf

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I know they're able to take the piss out of each other and themselves but the Stellar pic - Vogue literally has the body of a teenage boy. And that droopy tit pic for Joanne? I don't get why these pics are so popular. My tits are droopy like that, don't get me wrong, but I'd be propping them up for a pic, believe me!
I think they look great in that shot.

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

I feel Joanne’s chaotic vibe getting tiring. Seems like she shows up is unprepared and talks about whatever comes into her head at the time. Whereas you can see Vogue does put the effort in. There is no direction of late. Like here Joanne read out these ads.. oookay.
joanne seems detached of late, like she’s mentally elsewhere.
Howrver, there may be a big turn around now that they’re going to be physically together recording.
I think this is the problem, vogue has too much creative control and her ideas as very juvenile and boring. She loves the dear diary chat, “this is what I have done this week, kids, sleep, holidays” EVERY WEEK 😴
Joanne is scattered but she knows humour and is very intelligent so her chat is actually interesting. She’s just not arsed at the moment and is letting vogue drive the pod and she just shows up.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Anyone who thinks this is juice needs to climb down from their high horse. Iv been at PLENTY of weddings where a bag has been thrown around. Before you all even suggest it - iv never put anything up my nose. This is a thread about V&J.
I have to agree.
If he was in a room with "a load of lads" they were also guests at the wedding. Not a story I'd be telling.

AlriReggie

I got one of Joanne’s sweatshirts (I know, but I thought they looked cool online!!)
So disappointing, it’s basically a crap quality long sleeve T-shirt! For €50ish quid!!! Not even the cheap quality that tricks you cos it’s fluffy until you wash it! Just stuff, rough and T-shirt thin fabric!!!!

• Wow

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

God I’m so over vogue trying to be funny. She comes across beyond insincere and so disingenuous, saying on todays pod ‘oh yeah the house is up for sale but we haven’t even looked where we want to go and don’t know where we want to go’ What a load of BS!! What family with 3 small kids puts their house on the market without giving a thought to where they’ll move to 🙄🙄
She is being disingenuous, she later said that they’re not moving far from Joanne and implied she knew where she was moving and then changed her mind again that she didn’t know. She talked so much shite on todays pod between Madonna and the famous dog it actually put me in bad form. Without a doubt the worst pod to date. I really need to stop listening.

Cantkeephermouthshut

Did anyone watch the absolutely horrific RTE programme last night, on the practice within the dairy industry of sending bull calves to be slaughtered as soon as they are born, or for live export to Europe or beyond, as they are considered worthless here? Of course, not all dairy farmers, etc. But it seems to be the wild west for some of them, as our bloated agricultural sector grows and grows.

It got me thinking about the ads for the National Dairy Council that Vogue has been voicing for the podcast. I was going to put this on the Vogue thread, but the only place I've heard it is during MTGM. It just makes me so uncomfortable that she promotes this industry- does she ask actual deep questions about this stuff? Will she be asking them about this particular horrible issue, now that the programme has aired? If it was me, I'd pull my name from being associated with anything dairy from now on, tbh. We are destroying the planet with our endless consumption of meat and dairy, and no amount of fluffy greenwashing on social media about a "grassroots movement" changes that fact.

Dairy cow numbers increased for the 11th consecutive year in 2022.

Agriculture accounts for 37.5% of Ireland's greenhouse gas emissions. We need to reduce our total emissions by *51%* by 2050, and we are on course for a massive failure.

Oat milk produces 70% less carbon per litre than dairy milk does. I'm not mad about it either, but could easily switch half my dairy milk intake to an alternative. (I know it's more costly and this is a real concern).

I think Vogue and Joanne's listeners like me care hugely about environmental issues, and see greenwashing for what it is. The facts speak for themselves. I like her and just wish she'd be more responsible with what she puts her name to.
Agriculture is also a huge industry in Ireland and has employed millions of people throughout generations.

I hear your concerns but they can't be isolated just to agriculture. Look at fast fashion, the booming makeup industry thats coming quick and fast from china?

If we know anything about Vogue is that she would do anything to make money I doubt she'll have sleepless nights over last night doc's as long as the cheques keep coming in.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of drag shows or any kind of cabaret, but its not that bad 🤣🤣
The kids would have been oblivious
I’m not saying it’s inappropriate because it’s drag, it’s inappropriate because it’s in no way entertaining for children - it’s a kids party not an adult Piss up.

But I just hate any type of inappropriate children’s parties.

pommynoir

VIP Member

Vogue hosts a very successful podcast with her pal Joanne McNally called My Therapist Ghosted Me.

The Howth beauty has 1 million followers and can earn up to a whopping €2862.64 per post.

This means Vogue has potentially gained €46122.72 just this year, with around 16 sponsored posts shared.

Vogue's comedian co-host Joanne ranks third with 396,000 followers and potentially earning €1704.63 per post.
I definitely think she gets more than that per post. I read before that UK influencers from reality TV get around 5k per post. She’d surely be getting more.

Alloallo

Another rendition of the cold sore story on the bonus episode this week, apparently everyone is very unreasonable to accuse her of maybe, possibly, probably lying 😂 if they want this story to die down why not just you know STOP bringing it up every 5 minutes? Bizarre

• Wow

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Can't believe those 10 year olds working 20 hours a day didn't bother sewing labels onto her sweatshop clothes 🙄

I was going to say I'm kidding, but has she given any indication where she's sourcing her stuff from? Had a very quick look at the website and couldn't see any info.

Extremely unprofessional to send them out with a note instead of a label 😬 the correct thing to do would be not to release them until they were sewn on surely? Guessing she didn't want to pay an actual living wage to a seamstress in Ireland when the clothes landed here and they realised no labels were attached.

LittleLen

Chatty Member
This is one of my favourite threads on tattle, the majority of us just like to discuss the both of them without getting nasty.
I also like when people disagree with me as it can sometimes give me a different perspective of things, so yes I am probably being a bit harsh on her about her 'number' and maybe a slight bit bitter that I no longer relate to Joanne because she isn't single anymore, so that's on me!

But this whole response of 'stop listening' or 'stop following' ....I cannot stand , it's just lazy input!

I think if you listen to the Pods or Joanne's show she never really talks about having sex with loads of people.

If she did then that one night stand with the 20 something in Clapham wouldn't have gotten so much airtime over years 😂

I feel like she hammed up being chaotic and loose to seem more relatable when she wasn't out having all that much single gal sex in the first place. Which!!! I wish she was more open about that. As someone now in my 30s who's recently become single I HATE the rhetoric that you have to be going out on a date every night and shagging a different bloke to be 'fun' and 'really single'.

Like I don't fucking want to but its seen as some sort of scab against you if you aren't on the apps or out riding in these streets.

Dunno if that's just me but I feel like there's an expectation for women to just be open and liberal with sex when you're single bc that's what single gals do. Allegedly. And Joanne def fed into that pre Alan

Reactions: 11

kissyfur

Joanne looks fab but I think she's trying to look too much like vogue. Their hair is almost identical in those pics
Joannes was that length first though wasn’t it? I’m sure they joked about vogue copying her at a stage.

• Heart

Clarision

I think Joanne uses that old shtick of being chaotic and scatty as a poor excuse for lack of research and not being bothered to manage her time properly.
For me the endearing quality of it has long since sailed, she's a grown woman with a lot of opportunities that she could make the most of or just keep rolling out the same old story of space gins and disorganisation but it's long lost its shine to be honest.

• Heart