Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
This is a rave thread though but there’s a real snide feel to some of the comments recently. Joanne has grown up, found someone, settled down and her career is gone through the roof. So has Vogues in fairness. Set up a bitch thread if you need to, but those of us who enjoy the pod, laugh out loud every week and couldn’t give a shite how many people each of them have slept with will carry on here. And no, I’m not her mother! 😂

Reactions: 13

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I cannot stand the McDonald’s ad, I dunno what it is but the “I loooove gaaarlic dip” just makes me want to pull my hair out.

Muses

Vogue def thinks it’s her pod. Trying to give off that main character energy
I don't think she could ever be a main character next to Joanne. Joanne is genuinely hilarious, very quick witted and more intelligent.

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Bizarre. I'm sooooo open minded and gav egone to loads of drag shows with my GBFs etc but thar is not appropriate for a child's party of christening or whatever. Those two Brian and James seem like attention seekers with too much cash. The party was all for them, just own it and don't try masquerade it as a kids party.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Aberdonian here. Admittedly I studied at Edinburgh but to be fair to the place, it’s good for students. The city is small, you’ve the beach in one direction and hills/skiing in the other, good nightlife etc. It’s also very affluent due to the oil industry and RGU has a great industry placement scheme. I think it’s shit but that’s cos I’m from here but I can see why students come 🤣

As for the pod, I stopped a wee while back. As others said, it just was the same thing every time. I don’t think there’s much wrong admitting pods have a shelf life - they don’t have to go on forever.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Aaaaaaanyway, have to say, Joanne’s bag looked so much better the way her mom had it altered. Wonder are they selling many?!
I can't get over her admitting, twice, that they turned out way bigger than expected.

Send them bloody back to the manufacturer then !!!

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I don’t mind either of the girls but lately Vogue’s weight loss looks extreme. She was always a very slim girl and she had some
Shape to her - but lately she looks gaunt and very very bony and I don’t believe for a second that she eats all that she talks and posts about. That body looks like a body in a calorie deficit and over training. Just an observation. 👀👀

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Loved today’s pod! Always think it flows much better when they’re in the studio together!
Liked it too but I can’t stand when vogue goes off an interesting topic to bang on about her kids 🙄 like when she was about to talk about the barbie premier and then started rambling about T having a temperature?! Thank God Joanne pulled her back on topic! Sorry but noone cares to hear about other peoples kids no matter how cute they are

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why would you go and expect anything other than utter scutter. Like their podcast is atrocious shite. I wouldn’t expect the stage show to be any better (Vogue and Spencer I am talking about)

From one of the videos I saw this morning I could see small kids in the background watching, maybe about 4 years of age, looking bewildered and the drag performer gyrating. My heart went out to the little girl I could see in the video, it really wasn't a suitable party to have children at. Most if not all the people featured in Joanne's videos were drunk.

• Wow

Tellyawhat

Her job is a storyteller. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story. Personally I'd prefer her to make up 40 ex boyfriends with funny/interesting stories than constantly talking about not wanting sex with her current boyfriend.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Did anyone watch their show on E4? I had it on in the background but seemed fairly good craic whenever I saw it! Not much more to it!
Just watched it there.

My thoughts....
It was supposed to be about sex and sex positive blah blah... but it was very tame. Just the two of them gigging their way through a couple of lukewarm segments. If you are going to make a show about sex then go hard or go home.

They have great chemistry and could just of made a travel show doing alternative things and it would of been great.
I enjoyed it, but the whole concept being about sex when it had very little to do with sex was a bit odd.

Vogue is so pretty 😍
Joanne is the absolute spits of me on holidays. A hot mess 😅

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I don’t see anyone here caring about how many people she’s slept with. It’s the changing of the narrative, and the hypocrisy of saying she doesn’t want sex without a connection while simultaneously talking about one night stands. Pick a lane.
Or better still, stop talking about ur sex life so bloody much!
Pull the other one Joanne. Nothing better than getting absolutely railed by a stranger if the circumstances are right and you're single lol. It's good for the soul and she knows it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I think Joanne uses that old shtick of being chaotic and scatty as a poor excuse for lack of research and not being bothered to manage her time properly.
For me the endearing quality of it has long since sailed, she's a grown woman with a lot of opportunities that she could make the most of or just keep rolling out the same old story of space gins and disorganisation but it's long lost its shine to be honest.
I tend to agree more on the side of this tbh.

Look at her "merch" for example.
Years later she is bringing out two items. More on the way apparently.
She could of cleaned up at the shows with merch, tote bags, water bottles, mugs, socks! I would of bought them all.

She is an amazing talent, an amazing storyteller and I lap up everything she does.
But she is chaotic and I would imagine frustrating to work with.

• Heart