Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Couldn't tell you when I listened to the pod last. It's all repetitive and boring and I'm so over Joanne doing that screeching shouty talk that she does at her shows, on the pod. Sshhhh!! 🤫

Reactions: 15

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I think if you listen to the Pods or Joanne's show she never really talks about having sex with loads of people.

If she did then that one night stand with the 20 something in Clapham wouldn't have gotten so much airtime over years 😂

I feel like she hammed up being chaotic and loose to seem more relatable when she wasn't out having all that much single gal sex in the first place. Which!!! I wish she was more open about that. As someone now in my 30s who's recently become single I HATE the rhetoric that you have to be going out on a date every night and shagging a different bloke to be 'fun' and 'really single'.

Like I don't fucking want to but its seen as some sort of scab against you if you aren't on the apps or out riding in these streets.

Dunno if that's just me but I feel like there's an expectation for women to just be open and liberal with sex when you're single bc that's what single gals do. Allegedly. And Joanne def fed into that pre Alan
I actually prefer not to talk about sex at all, I'm very sex positive but very much keep my own business private.
I knew she wasn't a fan of one night stands, but she has discussed previous partners at different times throughout the pod and her live shows. But I guess you can say anything for content. They had a box up a while back and I added my story of cheating and Joanne claimed it as her own 😂😂😂 maybe she was living vicariously through some of us.

• Wow
  • Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
It's going to be about conspiracy theories I reckon so it's not her life. I think vogue is over exposed, Joanne not so much but that's my opinion
I’d say there’s very little Vogue and Spencer wouldn’t flog! Joanne has been fairly selective so far in fairness to her. She did some fashion bits and the jewellery and it’s all been very on brand for her. She has a genuine interest in true crime/conspiracy stuff etc and is more educated than she seems sometimes so it could be quite good.

MaryinDonegal.

Really?!! In what way was it bad?
I also went, I've never seen so many people walk out of a show early. I saw at least 50 people leave. I stayed til the end but it was bad!

It went on about a half hour too long. They both did a separate stand up comedy routine, which was like watching some inexperienced, not funny, comedian do his first set at an open mic night. Throughout the show a lot of the jokes fell flat, like showing a photo of Spencer in a brown outfit and playing the Mr.Hanky song over it 😴 It was just all Ireland v England slagging and when you've paid €90 for 2 tickets, you expect the bar to be a bit higher. I've been to Vogue and Joanne live which wasn't great but far more entertaining than this.

• Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
They are third party sponsorships / collabs not Spotify ads so they are essentially part of the pod so paying for Spotify does not remove them. That will only remove spotifys ads.
I also skip them, they usually tie up with the 15 second skips, I think they’re normally 45 seconds 🤣

Ellamay87

VIP Member
So sick of the sex talk. I remember back in earth pod days them both saying how when someone is always talking about it, it’s so they’re not getting it.
Vogue is at pains to say how much spencer wants sex. It’s not the impressive thing she thinks it is. It makes him sound like a giddy schoolboy and her sound like she’s lying.
Joanne then with the whole “I need to be in a relationship to have sex” like she’s trying to rewrite history to make herself better marriage material!
So true re Vogue and its like Joanne is greenwashing herself. It can't be more than 2 years ago when she was riding 25 year olds in Clapham.

• Haha

Alloallo

I've noticed I've been skipping through more and more of the pods recently, so much stuff is recycled and the same old stories. That and the awful rehearsed adverts are starting to get cringey. I'm all for honesty but the way Joanne talks about Alan just makes their relationship sound disfunctional, everytime they go anywhere together one of them is threatening to leave an go home?

Joanne went to the Fringe but instead of hearing about that we got 10 minutes of hearing about Alan's "disgusting brown" dressing gown and another retraction of the cold sore story. If this is the best of the material they recorded I dread to think what Joe had to work with!!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The last few pods have been off the boil. Just reading news articles and more ads than ever. Even the bonus episode was crap. Only two emails sent in and one of them was about packing a suitcase. Vogue seems more desperate than ever to make it work but Joanne seems distracted. Hopefully it picks up a bit, it’s a bit boring right now.
Completely agree. Joanne even saying she doesn't read the notes and thinks it's hilarious. It's not Joanne.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
posts on instragram will do FA as long as you as the Bidens of this world funding the Israelis. Campaign elected representatives - dont come here moaning that vogue hasnt shared images of war on her stories

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I wonder will Vogue ever get through a podcast without mentioning Amber once
Impossible.
Listening to the podcast should really be a drinking game.
Take a shot everytime Vogue:

Mentions Amber
Interrupts Spencer
Mentions Howth
Puts Spencer down
Mentions poo, piss, snot etc.
Mentions Irish Chinese food/chicken wings/pushes how much junk food she eats
Mentions fitness/training

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Anyone know anything about his ex that he had the kid with? He seems to be a good dad and mad about his little girl which is lovely to see!
With all due respect this thread is about Joanne and Vouge.
I don't think it would be far to be talking about a woman who is private and has nothing to do with it.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Just listened to the pod on gossip…. So obvious it’s about Spencer and the gossip about him at Jamie’s wedding. Why didn’t they just address it!? Because she didn’t want it all over the press I imagine but it couldn’t have been more obvious.

Reactions: 14

bringmetae90

The Spencer and Lottie drama is now on TikTok with a screenshot from the Daily Mail. I didn't want to believe it but I'm starting to think it really is true.

As for Joanne and ODL Collab, I think it's a brilliant move, the jewellery that is in ODL is so her style and she has always worn them. Next Collab I'd like to see is an Adidas one, quirky trackies.

Also I think Joanne's podcast with muireann was 100% funnier than MTGM, it had proper structure and Muireann did the research and Joanne was just her usual hilarious self!

MavisWilton

I’m listening to an old episode from May 2022 and they’re both saying how they hate McDonalds, especially Joanne. Vogue says she eats it once a year max.

Cut to present day, McDonald’s sponsor the pod and both of them bang on about how much they love their chicken nuggets or whatever 🤣

I understand that sponsorship brings in revenue, but there’s so much more of it now and it’s so insincere. Vogue will happily flog seemingly anything, but Joanne always sounds uncomfortable to me and she knows how cringy it is. Same with her saying this week how shite AJLT is on her Insta story, and says she views it like a bill to be paid, and then on the sponsored ad says how much she can’t wait.

Surely the more of these bullshit ads you do, the more you have to censor yourself? I’m sure Now wasn’t happy with her Instagram…

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
This is one of my favourite threads on tattle, the majority of us just like to discuss the both of them without getting nasty.
I also like when people disagree with me as it can sometimes give me a different perspective of things, so yes I am probably being a bit harsh on her about her 'number' and maybe a slight bit bitter that I no longer relate to Joanne because she isn't single anymore, so that's on me!

But this whole response of 'stop listening' or 'stop following' ....I cannot stand , it's just lazy input!