Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppydaisy

It's annoying because what appears to be a 40 minute podcast ends up being about maybe half am hour due to the ad breaks. The ads themselves couldn't be less convincing either, extremely forced. Yes it's a free podcast and there's no issue with them making their money off a few ad breaks here and there but considering they used to do longer podcasts without ad breaks initially, it is disappointing that a lot of the time is taken up with forced waffley ad breaks

Reactions: 18

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Hag
If she was still riding rings around herself at 40, I’d be worried. People are allowed to move on and she doesn’t actually have to declare how many people she slept with. Who cares? Maybe it is 7 or whatever she said. I think the pod has been really funny the last few weeks. Just stop listening if you find yourself forensically analysing everything they said and referring back to messages from 6 months ago. Jesus it’s not that deep!

In terms of promoting anything for money, don’t even pretend you wouldn’t if you had the chance! I’d flog most things if I was getting paid for it as much as they are! More power to them!
Haha, what's wrong with riding rings around you at 40?

• Heart
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I wonder why they are spending so much time in Ireland? I got the impression that Spencer used to kind of make fun of Vogue's "Irishness" and that he quite often didn't go to Ireland with her on her visits. Even if it's because they sold the place in London, would they not go to Scotland or Jersey, haven't they places there?
Genuine question.... why is them being in Ireland so strange to you? Vogue is Irish. She grew up not far from Howth. I don't see them spending Christmas here particularly strange?

MavisWilton

I think Joanne just likes her independence and travel, while also being in a relationship? Doesn’t that sound great?!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Today’s pod was brutal. Vogue just doesn’t let anyone get a word in. Why does she think anyone is interested in how many kid’s parties she went to? Did Joanne even get to add one thing about her own week? All she does lately is respond to Vogue’s additions. And on her pod with Spencer Vogue had the cheek to say he’s always repeating himself! I mean it’s true but there’s two of them in it. Their whole pod is basically a rinse and repeat of the same topics and anecdotes every single week

hereorthere

Chatty Member
The last few pods have been off the boil. Just reading news articles and more ads than ever. Even the bonus episode was crap. Only two emails sent in and one of them was about packing a suitcase. Vogue seems more desperate than ever to make it work but Joanne seems distracted. Hopefully it picks up a bit, it’s a bit boring right now.

Reactions: 17

bpm123

Those bags Joanne has released are vile. Have to admire the sheer grift of charging £106 for a plastic bag. “Vegan leather” is one of the biggest scams in fashion atm, it’s literally just PVC plastic tat.

• Heart

imsoexcited

So sick of the sex talk. I remember back in earth pod days them both saying how when someone is always talking about it, it’s so they’re not getting it.
Vogue is at pains to say how much spencer wants sex. It’s not the impressive thing she thinks it is. It makes him sound like a giddy schoolboy and her sound like she’s lying.
Joanne then with the whole “I need to be in a relationship to have sex” like she’s trying to rewrite history to make herself better marriage material!

Eli_99

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Vogue say she turned down the Taylor Swift tickets because she wouldn’t appreciate them as much as someone else might. We’re all so used to influencers taking every freebie that comes their way, it was refreshing to hear her say it.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Anyone remember the rape rap Brian McFadden wrote about Vogue? Just the way you are it was called.

No but I am praying the internet will deliver when I search this 🤣
Yes! The lyrics were so creepy -

'I like you just the way you are
Drunk as shit dancing at the bar
I like it
And I can't wait to get you home
So I can do some damage
I like you just the way you are
Jump in the back seat of my car
Cos I like it
And I can't wait to get you home
So i can take advantage

It's those little looks you throw at me
That always bring me to my knees

Take a chance, dance, party the night away
Never mind, find plenty of ways to stay
All night, I'm watching you all the way
You can't phase me

So far you're killing at the bar
Getting really trashed

Oh yeah, here we go again
Everybody looking at you, looking like a ten
All messed up no place to go'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Clarision

I just don't think 'scattered' is good enough for an adult to treat paying audiences to.
Money is hard earned these days and if someone has paid go see a show I feel that they deserve at the very least for the 'talent' to be organised and not lack luster but trying to pass it off as "oh I'm just scattered and chaotic, but isn't it endearing ".....frankly no its not!

• Heart

Theyeahyeahs

Also Alan looks ridiculously clean and well put together, and yes I know he's onto a good thing with Joanne, but would the likes of nappy talk and her all round messiness not give him the ick
Not having a go but I hate this expectation on women that we can’t be messy or disgusting (given how much the human body fucks us over) lest we be unattractive to men! So if she gives Alan the ick that’s his problem imo! I’m not a fan of the whole ‘ick’ thing in general though to be honest!

I do agree with you though that she probably saw the nappy and made it up, how the fuck would it fit like 🤣 unless she was really drunk, I do sometimes get mad ideas if I’ve been on the gin.