Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Was just listening back on an episode and it got me thinking. Has Joanne passed her driving test? It seems she’s gone from not driving to bring out on her own. Is this why she’s taking mad routes? Because she can’t take motorways?
I'd say she could be learning maybe.. As she couldn't drive for processo as she had geriod.

Alan was driving her car too but I think she could be learning

irishjen

VIP Member
She said he took her somewhere fancy for her 40th. I don't recall her saying the opposite but correct me if I'm wrong
No it was def her saying it cause she was talking about him eating 2 courses & the price & was indicating he'd had enough etc and he got her a VERY expensive ring for her 40th & them together 5mins....just doesn't add up imo

Gossiej

Has anyone been to the 2 Johnny's live show or even Doireann's the laughs of your life?

I would be really interested to know if there IS a formula that works for live pods.

Does the whole idea just not translate onto stage?
Or is it Vogue specific?
( given that mtgm and Spencer and Vogue have been panned)
I went to the 2 Johnnies Christmas party show last year. While I enjoyed it (I was pretty drunk though), I probably wouldn't bother going to see them again and I am a reeeally big fan of theirs. The 2 Johnnies Live shows tend to just be full of young lads and wans who drink heavily, and the odd random fan like me in a decent job, not much of a drinker and in my early 30s.

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
I work in this area of accounting and have done a few exams. There is no avoiding tax unless your living in dubai full time in a tax free zone. 😂
She'd pay tax in her country of residence and then in Ireland again but would get a credit for the tax paid in the UK assuming it's the UK.. I won't get into the ins and out of tax as it is boring for most and Im only up to speed with Irish tax but they're all similar.
To use the house in Jersey theyd have to be living there much more so unlikely. Maybe it's a good investment which they can get a return on and not pay tax on perhaps the house that is. But I'm not up to date with jersey and associated tax laws
Yeah I’m an accountant too but haven’t worked as one for years, I managed to snake my way into a different financial field 😉 so you are more up to date than me! I thought that re the jersey home alright.
To keep it more on point, I thought Joanne looked amazing tonight when she showed her make up when talking about Gearoid’s suit. All that skin stuff they get done with that doctor really pays off. Her skin looks amazing. Considering she seems to take very few days off the booze, you’d expect her skin to be in rag order.
I’m also very jealous of how much hair she has. Mine all fell out after my kids, particularly after the 4th and it’s never really recovered.

Deevee47

VIP Member
No wonder, there was nothing babies party about that do!!! [🤦🏻‍♀️🫢😂QUOTE="Kittens94, post: 15987421, member: 180524"]
Christ . Anyone catch her latest post on that baby's party. ??? Shes done a delete on it
[/QUOTE]

Potatopatato

Crikey, it feels like there’s so much people policing the threads these days on tattle. Wandered over from another one just to find the same shenanigans here 😂

imagine lamenting about people’s interest in celebrity culture on a gossip/discussion forum 😂
Maybe they confused this for the daily mail 🤣