Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I suspect if not officially over its close to being. She doesn't say a nice word about him anymore it's always little digs, and he's stopped posting her as much.

Also, sounds like she's about to buy a place in London. If he's even a half decent human he'll stay in Ireland where his daughter is.
Ah perhaps it's just that they are out of the honeymoon phase of their relationship.

Reactions: 1

Deevee47

VIP Member
I used to wear a tan luxe and switched to bare by vogue. It really is as good as it looks and smells lovely too. I have pale skin and as long as I moisturise well it never streaks and even looks good on my feet and ankles (if I should say so myself!) 😂😂

Had anyone tried her Bare range? It looks amazing when she puts it on, even on him and she had all the extras now but taking the leap and fear of a potential disaster has always led me to stick to what I know 😰

• Heart

foxwarren

VIP Member
I fancied Laurence Fox myself. Let’s not judge women by their taste in men, we don’t do it to men.
---
Maybe she did. My information is not accurate at the best of times 😅
I could be getting stories mixed up

Edit.
Just reading this again.
The ghosted "anthem"
Since when??? It's never been mentioned on the pod.
I have been listening to the podcast since the start, didn’t go to the live shows but I have never heard of this song before.

Ah no I'm disappointed to hear that, I was going to buy one later in the month, they looked much bulkier like a sweatshirt
If you look, the model is wearing an L which gives it that bulkier and bigger appearance. Could also be whats actually being sold V what was sample and used for models is just better quality

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I preferred Joanne on that pod but I found Muireann painful! Same with her pod with Emma Doran, could be brill but she just takes herself too seriously & a bit try hard! If she relaxed a bit she would be brill! (Muireann I mean…. I’d love a thread on her now I think about her!!)
There is one!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
They asked for Halloween stories ... did a couple on Wednesday's pod, said they would do them Friday.... no Halloween stories.

happycamper68

Selfish tattle now but I can’t find any tan that goes darkkkk and nice since the new regulations. Does bare by vogue go nice and night out dark?? In the market for something new and don’t have much interest in subtle/natural🤣

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
I'm in Belfast in November- I don't know if there will be much different at it!

Do men go to their tours? I got me and my husband tickets, not sure now if he'd be out of place?

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I’m so behind I don’t know if the one I listened to is the most recent. The one where she says she had a pi$$ in the shower and speny walked in?? 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s one dirty cow. Talks about hygiene and that she’s obsessed with cleanliness. Go to the loo like the rest of us before you get in the shower. Barf!
What?! 🫣🤮….

• Sick

foxwarren

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s generically slim I’m afraid. I’ve said it a million times before she doesn’t like feeling ‘big’ beside spenny who is the same height as her and she feels if she will diet and starve herself away to nothing then she’ll fell smaller than him. It’s an eating disorder she has, I wish Joanne would speak to her and get her the help she needs.
No, it’s a crazy biohacker trainer. John Belton is a nutter.

• Wow

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I’ve heard Spencer say a couple of times how much of a kip he thinks London is. I reckon it’s been her dream to move back to Ireland and bring up her children there. Cillian Murphy did the same with his.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of drag shows or any kind of cabaret, but its not that bad 🤣🤣
The kids would have been oblivious

noseyned99

Don’t ask me why, but I think Joanne is pregnant! Has anyone noticed whether she’s posting about drinking on her stories?
Strange, I had been thinking this too!! I can’t think of examples off the top of my head but she had been making a few comments that made me think so.