Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Genuine question.... why is them being in Ireland so strange to you? Vogue is Irish. She grew up not far from Howth. I don't see them spending Christmas here particularly strange?
Vogues mother is in Spain for Xmas - for me, thats why i initailly was surprised with Vogue being in Dublin at this time of year

Reactions: 1

Swordshead

Tbh I don't know if Joanne would have made much of an impact at all on her own. Her comedy is a bit repetitive now and Vogue has supported her so much.
I used to love the pod but don't listen at all anymore,
Yeah, I think they both rode the wave....and fair play to them. 👏💪

DonatellaTurner

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Just listened to the pod on gossip…. So obvious it’s about Spencer and the gossip about him at Jamie’s wedding. Why didn’t they just address it!? Because she didn’t want it all over the press I imagine but it couldn’t have been more obvious.
What episode is this please?

Deevee47

VIP Member
She’s def not all luvdup as she used to be nor does he seems to make her laugh etc. I think she’s done her time with him and in a way I hope so. She could do so much better.
Do we think it's all off with Alan? She said last week she was staying in her mothers & now moving bag & baggage to London?
---
It’s what Stella McCartney uses too- vegan leather. Not saying it’s great quality but I have some ‘vegan leather’ and it can be quite good. I like the silver bag and pop of acid. I’m saying that I wouldn’t pay over £100 for the ‘privilege’ though but then again I thought the tickets to the Pod show were extortionate too.

QUOTE="bpm123, post: 16704577, member: 367629"]
Those bags Joanne has released are vile. Have to admire the sheer grift of charging £106 for a plastic bag. “Vegan leather” is one of the biggest scams in fashion atm, it’s literally just PVC plastic tat.
[/QUOTE]

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Absolutely! If it was €10 in penny’s I wouldn’t mind but it’s fairly pricey for what it is. There’s a piece of paper that came with it because there’s no tag on it. Says it’s 250gsm. Most basic cotton tees are 180gsm so it is heavier but not by much.
It is elasticated at the cuffs so not entirely like a long sleeved tee like I first said but just very meh (for €50!!)
Which top did you get? Could you link it please?

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Was horrible to Maeve Higgins, denied it, gas lit her about it, fled to America, was on summer House, was a complete creep, was called out on several podcasts about being a sleaze on it, married one of the girls on it.
What did he do to Meave?

He does give me creepy vibes.

AlriReggie

They are third party sponsorships / collabs not Spotify ads so they are essentially part of the pod so paying for Spotify does not remove them. That will only remove spotifys ads.
I also skip them, they usually tie up with the 15 second skips, I think they’re normally 45 seconds 🤣
Hhm interesting!! I’ve never had the ads that people speak about!! 🤔 Hopefully I haven’t just jinxed myself!!