Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
I wonder if the Irish house is to do with them claiming non-dom status.
I get that she is Irish - don’t jump down my throat- and I’d personally rather live there than London but there is no way it makes sense professionally.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Just noticed both Amber and Bogue did third level in Scotland - bit unusual, wonder if its anything to do with the stepdad being from there

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Guys... I don't think she did the nappy up she just placed it in her pants like a sanitary towel. I mean i was listening whilst I was working but I'm pretty sure she didn't say that she did it up like a nappy on a baby.
Not really the point ....

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Look we've all been caught in a pinch and had to stuff a load of tissue in or whatever..... but to say she walked around Newcastle all day in a nappy ??! I hope she was joking 😬😅

I've also so many questions... is her cycle irregular? She seems to get caught out often. And her period seems to just be like BANG !!!! mine .. you know its coming... 🤔
The period police have arrived

Potatopatato

Didn't they used to talk about how she couldn't drive in England but could in Ireland? I'm sure I remember in the early days something along them lines.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Has anyone been to the 2 Johnny's live show or even Doireann's the laughs of your life?

I would be really interested to know if there IS a formula that works for live pods.

Does the whole idea just not translate onto stage?
Or is it Vogue specific?
( given that mtgm and Spencer and Vogue have been panned)

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the absolutely horrific RTE programme last night, on the practice within the dairy industry of sending bull calves to be slaughtered as soon as they are born, or for live export to Europe or beyond, as they are considered worthless here? Of course, not all dairy farmers, etc. But it seems to be the wild west for some of them, as our bloated agricultural sector grows and grows.

It got me thinking about the ads for the National Dairy Council that Vogue has been voicing for the podcast. I was going to put this on the Vogue thread, but the only place I've heard it is during MTGM. It just makes me so uncomfortable that she promotes this industry- does she ask actual deep questions about this stuff? Will she be asking them about this particular horrible issue, now that the programme has aired? If it was me, I'd pull my name from being associated with anything dairy from now on, tbh. We are destroying the planet with our endless consumption of meat and dairy, and no amount of fluffy greenwashing on social media about a "grassroots movement" changes that fact.

Dairy cow numbers increased for the 11th consecutive year in 2022.

Agriculture accounts for 37.5% of Ireland's greenhouse gas emissions. We need to reduce our total emissions by *51%* by 2050, and we are on course for a massive failure.

Oat milk produces 70% less carbon per litre than dairy milk does. I'm not mad about it either, but could easily switch half my dairy milk intake to an alternative. (I know it's more costly and this is a real concern).

I think Vogue and Joanne's listeners like me care hugely about environmental issues, and see greenwashing for what it is. The facts speak for themselves. I like her and just wish she'd be more responsible with what she puts her name to.
Can I ask, are you vegan ?