Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
😲

This is like when the lads pull the rubber mask off the monster in Scooby doo and it turns out to be the evil old inn keeper 😲

Someone from Portmarnock masquerading as someone from Howth? I've heard it all now tbh.
Ah come on! She moved from Portmarnock when she was quite young. Are you the Howth police? Why are Irish people so gatekeepers g of areas. She’s lived there majority of her life, it’s where SHE calls home.
Would you rather she was shiteing on Ireland?

Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Joanne doesn’t need to prepare much though. Her magic comes from whatever spontaneous thought pops into her head that leads to a witty anecdote and then hilarity ensues. Vogue is the one who comes in with a note pad and pen about things that happened in her week and has to list them off come hell or high water no matter how boring they are. She has literally NO room for spontaneity, being off the cuff or random thought. Joanne can waltz in hungover, unprepared and wrecked but can outwit Vogue in half a second. But I will agree that as of late she is lacking a lot but I’ll excuse her due to the Canadian tour mithering her a bit

Tiffanynyc

The three arena show was not good last night. So many people left mid way through. Joanne carried it from start to finish. Waste of time and money. It’s eye watering to think how much money they made on eejits like me and my girlfriend's. Never again!

• Wow
  • Sad

Potatopatato

It enrages me that people with a platform are silent on this. If I see that fucking UNICEF post again, I’ll explode. The head of unicef is married to a guy who is invested in an arms company, making money from this genocide but one post to tick the box and these fuckers move on with their day. And I like Joanne, but as others have said, this is tone deaf and bare minimum.
I don't think vogue, or any other celeb, commenting on the situation is gonna make a slight bit of difference to what's happening. Not like anyone is gonna see it and think ohhh vogue Williams thinks we should ceasefire, let's do it 🤔

I agree with the posters above. Instagram isn't twitter, it's meant to be fun. The world is depressing enough without having it shoved in our faces every 2 minutes.

• Heart

foxwarren

VIP Member
Of course it’s real! Do you think Im sitting here inventing fantasy songs for Bryian McFadden? What am I, AI? It was released in Australia when they were living there. Google it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I just think people are thinking way too deeply about why she bought a house in Ireland.
This isn't her first house in Ireland. She's Irish. She spends time here. She wants a base here. She has the money so why not invest it in property.

Plus, she needs somewhere for freeloading Amber, Alzo and everyone else to live 😏

Reactions: 23

hereorthere

Chatty Member
This! Yes, I found this so annoying.
I actually think it's Vogue who interrupts Joanne and changes the subject a lot.
This is exactly the annoying part. Joanne will start talking about something but if it’s not something that Vogue can relate to, she will change the subject. And Vogues life is dreadfully boring. Up at 6am, love the gym, sleep talk, fought off Spencer, kids are amazing, going on/ coming from or is actually on holiday, either drank loads or is off drink and went to sleep early after a chat with Amber or Alzo. Joanne’s life is interesting. When she said her friend got emotional about Joanne talking about food, I actually started paying attention, but then Vogue interrupted again. Saying that, I still listen every week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Well ladies, isn’t it great that you have the privilege of choosing not to see what’s happening. The amount of people whose mental capacity starts and ends with celebrity culture is astounding. But you know, Joanne’s handbags are a little expensive, let’s focus on that. 🙄
This is a ridiculous take. & I’m sorry but 99% of people sharing the stuff on Instagram are virtue signaling and nothing more. We are aware what’s going on, we are aware the horrors. We don’t need it 24/7 in our faces. Do you not think it’s incredible disrespectful to the dead and injured to be posted on social media to millions in their weakest moments. Allow them some dignity. Whether we see it or not, does not change what’s happening.

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just had a look at the website there as I hadn’t actually seen anything. I get the whole MTGM thing and love it but are people really walking around with (forgive if I don’t use the right term) but personality disorders / mental health issues slabbed across their clothes?
“Pinot Psycho” has given me a HARD eyeroll.
I don’t know maybe I’m due on but just seems a bit gross (I don’t mean to offend anyone who has or is planning to order, each to their own)

anyone notice that they spoke about succession on th podcast yday?

Joanne never seen it nd vogue only started watchin it last month

They had an ad on the pod a few months back for now TV and th 2 of them were rattlin on about how it was their fav programme

• Haha