Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Sorry why is Gaza vogues responsibility to educate us on? Do you think it will cause a cease fire ??? There’s a line where you take it too far in what we expect of them. I for one
Don’t need and instagram page to tell me of the suffering and the war, more than capable of looking it up my self and tbh if I was in their situation with a wide audience, I wouldn’t say anything because I don’t feel I’m in a position of knowledge or true understanding to do so.

Reactions: 22

captainkirk

Chatty Member
God I’m so over vogue trying to be funny. She comes across beyond insincere and so disingenuous, saying on todays pod ‘oh yeah the house is up for sale but we haven’t even looked where we want to go and don’t know where we want to go’ What a load of BS!! What family with 3 small kids puts their house on the market without giving a thought to where they’ll move to 🙄🙄

Reactions: 21

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be very into tennis if my mom had me in sandals. How are they appropriate for a tennis lesson? And T is perfectly dressed for tennis.
She's only 3 , I'd imagine it's alot of standing around with a racket and sponge balls. It's not like she's in the Wimbledon final dressed like that : 😂

• Haha

Pinky-Pie

Not a word of disclosure - ad, pr stay, gifted etc - in relation to that stay in Ashford castle.
It was a freebie because Joanne said “thank you so much for inviting us to stay” on her grid post.
Stunning, upmarket hotel and there’s Alan sloping about in a skanky pair of grey trackies…all adult males should be banned from wearing them!!!🤢

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Well ladies, isn’t it great that you have the privilege of choosing not to see what’s happening. The amount of people whose mental capacity starts and ends with celebrity culture is astounding. But you know, Joanne’s handbags are a little expensive, let’s focus on that. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
I have to respectively disagree with you.
I don't feel that just because people have a platform they need to post constantly about it. I go to Instagram for some light relief, not to be constantly bombarded with images and text about it.

It's absolutely atrocious what is happening. But it deeply upsets me opening Instagram and seeing images of dead babies.
Does this make me a horrible person? I don't know. But honestly, it's how I feel.
I agree with you, i don't want to see children on my feed either as I see Instagram as light relief. If u want to follow that I'd follow news outlets and read stories on the app. Call me ignorant but I deleted news apps from my phone about 3 years ago as it was affecting my mental health and I'm starting to unfollow people that are posting about thr war to excess. I also leave the room when other people are discussing it, this started with covid, then Ukraine war and now this. What is happening is awful the world is a scary place but constant reminders is unessary

Last edited:
  • Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
I think she’s be brilliant at script writing or even a novelist. She has a wonderful understanding of human psyche and a great way with words too.
Yeah but I feel for her if she does as it would be a horrible position to be in. Most women can continue being working mothers if they want to. I don’t think the Prosecco mad bitch persona and new motherhood mix at all so she’d have to totally rethink things.

Flower45

VIP Member
Don't think they appreciate how much Joanne brings to the live shows. She's witty, intelligent, sharp as a tak and has live experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion maybe, but I think Joanne is just a spoilt brat who drinks too much and does whatever other substances irresponsibly i.e. too soon before her show to a paying audience. No doubt she has had her difficulties growing up, but honestly I just think she's a spoiled little rich kid who has never fully grown up and is constantly pandered too by those around her - maybe in case she becomes unwell again? (they possibly see her as a bit mentally fragile?). Yes she's creative, but at what point does disorganized become totally irresponsible? Vogue is a better person than me, because if my friend and child's godparent didn't bother showing up for their christening/whatever big event for such inane reasons, I would definitely be reconsidering our friendship.

• Heart

captainkirk

Chatty Member
It seems like it’s turned into Vogues Pod and Joanne is some kind of guest! Listening to vogue banging on about the most boring topic of ‘kids parties’ ad nauseum is just painful…I would rather hear about what Joanne is up to but she doesn’t get a word in. Worst pod ever, I also stopped listening half way

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Ok guys, here is my honest review from Spencer & Vogue's show last night.

Overall - it was pretty poor. I don't know what I was really expecting, but I expected better.

The opening act was Victoria Secret. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of drag shows, it's just not my thing. It was the usual stuff you'd expect - men were brought up on stage to walk in heels, 2 women were brought up to do a twerking game and then Victoria Secret lip-synced to Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera songs.
For the opening act, it just seemed...random? Have Spencer & Vogue ever mentioned drag/drag performers? It was a Wednesday night audience and it just fell a bit flat.

Spencer & Vogue came on at 9pm. Vogue arrived out on a scooter and Spencer arrived out shooting a money gun.

The actual show itself was basically a compilation of all their funniest podcast moments.
I know a previous poster said that there was no new content, and this is totally correct -
I had literally heard all of the stories before.

They spoke about how they met on The Jump, Spencer's Good Morning Britain moment, Spencer's brown suit, Howth, Spencer sang a James Blunt song to Vogue, Spencer and the coldsore tablets, Vogue & Joanne at Electric Picnic, Spencer messaging Lewis Capaldi, spencer proposing at The Lion King musical.
They spoke about going to St. Barts and meeting Spencers parents and Spencer's dad kept calling Vogue - 'Vaughan' and Amber was drinking espresso martinis at 8am 😴

There was a lot of Irish vs English stuff - the usual, the Irish are great craic, the English aren't, Spenny is so posh, Vogue is not, etc.

Spencer was in his element and clearly loved being on stage. He was dancing to Sexy and I Know It and ripping his top open.

Vogues stand up was beyond painful. I mean really forced and awkward, and she spoke about clearly made up stories about Spencer being so in love with himself that he gets distracted by mirrors and he once got lost on the beach in St. Barts and Vogue found him admiring his reflection in the sea.

On a side note - I didn't see anyone walk out, like previous posters have mentioned.
They both seemed relaxed on stage, and looked good.
Vogue is just as beautiful in person. She was wearing a lemony jumpsuit and runners and had her hair back in a simple short pony tail. Her skin is glowy and gorgeous.

• Sick
  • Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Interesting observation 🤔 Men don't want funny, intelligent, beautiful AND rich women though. I knoooooow this is controversial 🙈

Even as beautiful, smart and as talented as she is, men STILL want to be the breadwinners. Men never properly settle until they feel equal or above in finance or equal or above in emotional control 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is a very broad statement.

FionaHiggs

Anyone who thinks this is juice needs to climb down from their high horse. Iv been at PLENTY of weddings where a bag has been thrown around. Before you all even suggest it - iv never put anything up my nose. This is a thread about V&J.
Literally no comments after the ❄ comment above only yours. There is nobody on a horse. Only you babes 🤣

• Haha

MavisWilton

I’m surprised podcast platforms haven’t yet introduced a feature whereby you’re forced to listen to the ads- the way you can’t skip ads on YouTube, 4OD etc. I dread that day 😆 I skip them all at the moment, every single time. Surely I’m not the only one!

Reactions: 19

Sineadmc85

Wouldn't write the girls off yet. The pod can be funny, occasionally hilarious and sometimes basic.And yes, it has been more of the latter recently, but, I think they had a similar run a few months ago and then they had the 'Meatloaf' episode and I'm still creased about that. It will die eventually but I will go down with that ship! The great thing about MTGM is it's great for re-listening, which I've done a few times - the SATC of podcasts, if you will 🤣 When it does die, I see re-union tours etc. It's too much of a success (and cash cow) not too. Long live MTGM! 🤣

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I’d challenge anyone to travel for work. I’ve done it and it’s hard. You do end up having the extra glass of wine; from boredom more than anything She’s chaotic, always has been. That’s her thing! Anyone expecting her to turn up like an accountant and perform an organised, no-drama show should just stay at home. There’s been a lot of bitchy comments about Alan being gone etc which are just to have a dig. I would suggest setting up a bitching thread and leave the rave thread for those of us who still enjoy Joanne & Vogue!
I've travelled for work and managed never to get off my bin on edibles "on the job" or had to puke into a bucket in the corner of my office.

The comments about Alan hardly count as hate, they are just observations.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Aaaaaaanyway, have to say, Joanne’s bag looked so much better the way her mom had it altered. Wonder are they selling many?!

• Haha