Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What utter utter 1950s nonsense

Anyone get the vibe that Joanne & Alan have been together longer than she says? She mentioned on pod a weeks ago about taking him to a fancy place for his 40th & last week on her gram he is now 43? Now that isn't to say they met pre lockdown & maybe that drove them apart? Hence why it's working so well now?
She said he took her somewhere fancy for her 40th. I don't recall her saying the opposite but correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: 1
She said he took her somewhere fancy for her 40th. I don't recall her saying the opposite but correct me if I'm wrong
No it was def her saying it cause she was talking about him eating 2 courses & the price & was indicating he'd had enough etc and he got her a VERY expensive ring for her 40th & them together 5mins....just doesn't add up imo

Have Joanne and Alan called it quits?
Her reel she posted mentioned Single Woman Sundays.

Christ . Anyone catch her latest post on that baby's party. ??? Shes done a delete on it

Reactions: 7
No wonder, there was nothing babies party about that do!!! [🤦🏻‍♀️🫢😂QUOTE="Kittens94, post: 15987421, member: 180524"]
Christ . Anyone catch her latest post on that baby's party. ??? Shes done a delete on it
[/QUOTE]

What was it
Well I saw ( I was in the post office so wasn't paying full attention) what looked like a drag queen in a thong swimsuit wearing a plastic hat having water thrown at them. Then a load of drag Queens singing and dancing .... slut dropping... like a drag brunch basically
All the usual attention seekers, James Kavanagh etc fighting for attention.

At a party for a BABY ??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well I saw ( I was in the post office so wasn't paying full attention) what looked like a drag queen in a thong swimsuit wearing a plastic hat having water thrown at them. Then a load of drag Queens singing and dancing .... slut dropping... like a drag brunch basically
All the usual attention seekers, James Kavanagh etc fighting for attention.

At a party for a BABY ??
Just seen some posts on James Kavanagh’s Instagram. What part of a boat party with drag queens screams children’s party. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not a fan of drag shows or any kind of cabaret, but its not that bad 🤣🤣
The kids would have been oblivious

From one of the videos I saw this morning I could see small kids in the background watching, maybe about 4 years of age, looking bewildered and the drag performer gyrating. My heart went out to the little girl I could see in the video, it really wasn't a suitable party to have children at. Most if not all the people featured in Joanne's videos were drunk.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ye the little children were standing just behind the drag queens looking shocked !

Reactions: 4
Maybe it was some kind of act of solidarity for the war on drag queens by conservatives and far right groups in the US 🤷🏼‍♀️ although I doubt its that deep 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.