Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She READS BOOKS is what you are meant to take away from this post. She reads books and that automatically means she isn’t thick??!!! She shoehorns “the book I’m reading” into nearly every pod.

She sounds like a junior infant telling the teacher about a book!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but did she actually fly all the way to Dubai for ONE NIGHT?!
I really wouldn't object to that when it's for work. She may have other work on at home, or just wanted to get home to the kids. If she stayed longer and holidayed without her family how would that make it any better?

Reactions: 14
I really wouldn't object to that when it's for work. She may have other work on at home, or just wanted to get home to the kids. If she stayed longer and holidayed without her family how would that make it any better?
I agree - I don't see it as a big deal at all.

Reactions: 5
You know what's the worst.... tanning videos while wearing a load of jewellery!
how does she not end up with white marks where it all is if she keeps it on whilst it develops? I am always suspicious of how natural and even her tan looks 🤨

Reactions: 8
Did she not go to Jamie and Sophie’s wedding? Spencer was there but her stories are all at home, what’s the deal there

Reactions: 4
Yes it was mentioned some time ago. Tbh they’re not her friends, I can’t imagine her enjoying that crowd and it probably suited her to be away. Just my impression of course.

her and Joanne had a ghosted show so she couldn't go

Am I imagining or was the latest episode of spencer and vogue deleted and reuploaded? Was something cut out?

Don’t ask why I’m still listening 😭 started listening to Peter crouch and abbey clancys podcast after it was recommended here and much prefer it!!

Is the live show literally just them sat on a couch having a chat or is the audience involved or guests ? Why would you pay to go🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.