Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get the adoration people have for Vogue. I don’t find her interesting or even that attractive and she doesn’t have style

Reactions: 11
I just don't believe it.
I think the spite amongst that MIC crew is so bad that some amongst them would say anything to stir the pot though

Reactions: 6
I just don't believe it.
I think the spite amongst that MIC crew is so bad that some amongst them would say anything to stir the pot though
I think this is completely on the money. That MIC 'set' and their ilk can easily get rotten with jealousy. Vogue and their three adorable kids are the best thing that happened to Spencer. She's relatively "normal" with a great personality and charm, and works her socks off earning her own money and they can't stand that about her. Wouldn't surprise me if this was all concocted in an attempt to tear their world apart.

Reactions: 15
Anything is possible really. Even if Spencer was riding rings around himself, we'd never know as Vogue has committed to the image of marital bliss, perfectly formed babies and "have it all" motherhood. She's also well-used to a scandal and knows exactly what to do when the press isn't in her favour - not say a thing about it.

Reactions: 16
I def agree about the lack of style. I’ve never seen her look great in anything ‘dressed up’ but I do like her wearing sports Luxe as it suits her better. Everything else she seems to wear especially that horrendous little mistress range is absolutely hideous!!!
I really don’t get the adoration people have for Vogue. I don’t find her interesting or even that attractive and she doesn’t have style

Reactions: 4
Don't think I could be with someone who ever thought it was okay to speak to a woman like that.😬 Good grief and people talking as if the Matthews are so much better than Vogue, yet they raised a young man with very little manners or respect. I acknowledge that he does seem better now, and this was a tv show, but still - yikes!

Reactions: 21
He’s been raised to be a spoiled, entitled, misogynistic twit 😬 I always got the impression he cheated on her in the early days of their relationship and that’s why he gave up drinking?

Reactions: 16
He’s been raised to be a spoiled, entitled, misogynistic twit 😬 I always got the impression he cheated on her in the early days of their relationship and that’s why he gave up drinking?
Yeah he did. I found a DM article about it awhile back.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.