Vogue Williams #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's such a dose. She's not in touch with reality at all posting expensive designer brands asking if people purchase there...no sorry Vogue us normal workers can't afford it. Also I feel so sorry for those kids. Theodore can barely speak and Gigi seems to be getting all of her minimal attention that she actually spends with those kids. She's obsessed with herself and her hubby's money
I applaud her for milking what she can to get money but she isn’t the smartest, she struggles to formulate a decent sentence and doesn’t have the first clue about socio economics, financials, anything news related.. I cringed so much when she was on Stephs last packed lunch talking about the refugees that lost their lives, she referred to someone as minute before when talking about their size .. she makes lots of hideous grammar mistakes

Reactions: 10
She is very good at keeping herself relevant. I really like her but I remember back in the day seeing her in a pap pic on a cover in Australia when she was married to that fat head. She wasn't too well known so it confused me but I think she is just very good at playing the game. And more power to her for it.
" that fat head " 😆😆. Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On her pod she had such a go at Mollie Mae for showing off her jewels on insta - now she's posting her chanel 11,000 grand bracelet...
hypocrite much?!

Reactions: 14
I'm saying this as someone who thinks Vogue is fab and very funny. But I thought she came across as a little jealous of Molly Mae when they were speaking about her. If you think about it, they both had a similar start in the industry with reality tv (if you can even compare Fade St to Love Island 😂), except Molly was an overnight success as a result and I imagine a multi millionaire now aged 22. Molly Mae's comments were thoughtless but funnily enough reminded me of something Spencer would/probably has said.

Reactions: 7
I'm saying this as someone who thinks Vogue is fab and very funny. But I thought she came across as a little jealous of Molly Mae when they were speaking about her. If you think about it, they both had a similar start in the industry with reality tv (if you can even compare Fade St to Love Island 😂), except Molly was an overnight success as a result and I imagine a multi millionaire now aged 22. Molly Mae's comments were thoughtless but funnily enough reminded me of something Spencer would/probably has said.
Can see where you’re coming from and I dunno if this is my recent like for Vogue talking but I dunno if she’d be any more jealous than any of us. Like I’m 27 and broke, I’d love her money, but I would not wanna be her for the moment and with the stuff she’s come out with I feel really far removed from being younger and immature! I feel sorry for her mentality! Vogue doesn’t seem to want for anything when it comes to money and she’s older and in a better place in her personal life so I dunno I don’t think it was jealousy coming out, I’m sure she’d love that success yeah but all I heard was her thinking Molly Mae sounded like an immature privileged sap like the rest of us did 😂 didn’t used to like Vogue at all but least she laughs at herself and her poshness a bit, maybe Joanne is dragging it out of her by slagging her, but Molly Mae’s inability to joke about herself and how she takes herself SO SO SO SERIOUSLY is something that majorly puts me off her (and most influencers tbf).

Agree that it sounds like Spencer might have said when younger, but if he came out with that now he’d be slagged and rightly so, he seems to poke fun at himself a bit more now too and the two of them rip into each other every time they open their mouths so I think if he said it now she’d tell him to get a grip

Reactions: 16
Can see where you’re coming from and I dunno if this is my recent like for Vogue talking but I dunno if she’d be any more jealous than any of us. Like I’m 27 and broke, I’d love her money, but I would not wanna be her for the moment and with the stuff she’s come out with I feel really far removed from being younger and immature! I feel sorry for her mentality! Vogue doesn’t seem to want for anything when it comes to money and she’s older and in a better place in her personal life so I dunno I don’t think it was jealousy coming out, I’m sure she’d love that success yeah but all I heard was her thinking Molly Mae sounded like an immature privileged sap like the rest of us did 😂 didn’t used to like Vogue at all but least she laughs at herself and her poshness a bit, maybe Joanne is dragging it out of her by slagging her, but Molly Mae’s inability to joke about herself and how she takes herself SO SO SO SERIOUSLY is something that majorly puts me off her (and most influencers tbf).

Agree that it sounds like Spencer might have said when younger, but if he came out with that now he’d be slagged and rightly so, he seems to poke fun at himself a bit more now too and the two of them rip into each other every time they open their mouths so I think if he said it now she’d tell him to get a grip
Very good points. I take back what I say about Vogue's jealousy. I'd take either of their money 😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think it’s weird that they’re not able to go anywhere as a ‘4, plus bump’ without all the hangers on? It’s always vogue’s family and friends too- never Spencer’s. It’s like ahe doesn’t want to be with him and the children without either hired or unhired help! Anytime they go anywhere she has a posse with her, and always the sister and aunts and friends- even in Glen Afric and now in the Maldives too.
then, her brother, Joanne, sister etc have all been living in their ‘basement’. I’d find that way too much to have people around and would just want to spend sometime with my husband and children but she seems incapable of that. Thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think it’s weird that they’re not able to go anywhere as a ‘4, plus bump’ without all the hangers on? It’s always vogue’s family and friends too- never Spencer’s. It’s like ahe doesn’t want to be with him and the children without either hired or unhired help! Anytime they go anywhere she has a posse with her, and always the sister and aunts and friends- even in Glen Afric and now in the Maldives too.
then, her brother, Joanne, sister etc have all been living in their ‘basement’. I’d find that way too much to have people around and would just want to spend sometime with my husband and children but she seems incapable of that. Thoughts?
Really understand this but if I had a husband with as much family wealth/ all the estates that Spencer does you can bet i'd be taking my whole family and dog on holiday with me😂.Judging from the tv program they were in Spen seems to get along with them quite well so maybe its not even a big deal?

Wouldn’t be my preference but I know quite a few people who pretty much always go on family holidays like that with everyone around,
I don’t get why they don’t do at least the odd holiday alone but at the same time I know lots who go on big family holidays every time like way more people than Vogue etc too. Now it’s in a resort in the Mallorca usually not the Maldives and everyone pays their own way but some love it. I’ve gone on some like that and they are great

Reactions: 3
Yes, I know people like that too but personally I like to mix it up. Sometime with family but other times just my husband and I. The thing I’m thinking of though, is that they never seem to be on their own even at home. There’s always someone living with them - and it’s usually her friends or family.
Wouldn’t be my preference but I know quite a few people who pretty much always go on family holidays like that with everyone around,

I don’t get why they don’t do at least the odd holiday alone but at the same time I know lots who go on big family holidays every time like way more people than Vogue etc too. Now it’s in a resort in the Mallorca usually not the Maldives and everyone pays their own way but some love it. I’ve gone on some like that and they are great

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking this, I understand going on the odd holiday with a group but it does seem strange to not have a family holiday as the 4. I would even understand a nanny but all these hangers on are a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never really quite understand the endless stories, or Q&A sessions on Insta when she’s on holiday. Wouldn’t you just enjoy being there? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I never really quite understand the endless stories, or Q&A sessions on Insta when she’s on holiday. Wouldn’t you just enjoy being there? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Guilty of this and I don’t have anything to promote! I find it hard to just lie doing nothing in the sun so switch between reading and scrolling. I’d love to be ever-present and duck my phone in the safe but can’t 😂 also love looking back at my archive later on tbf

Reactions: 3
Have to say for the most part I think Vogue is hilarious and love her podcast with Joanne. BUT - the podcast with Spencer…I just don’t get it at all!! Is it just me?! They’re not a bit funny together and I just spend half of it cringing and then turn it off. Like in todays pod she was banging on saying he hasnt bought her anything since Christmas. WTF?! Maybe that’s their banter but it doesn’t sound like fun, just sounds weird and awkward. When he was away at the marathon recently and Jamie did that pod with her it was 100 times better! Brilliantly funny. Bring back Jamie 😂

Have to say for the most part I think Vogue is hilarious and love her podcast with Joanne. BUT - the podcast with Spencer…I just don’t get it at all!! Is it just me?! They’re not a bit funny together and I just spend half of it cringing and then turn it off. Like in todays pod she was banging on saying he hasnt bought her anything since Christmas. WTF?! Maybe that’s their banter but it doesn’t sound like fun, just sounds weird and awkward. When he was away at the marathon recently and Jamie did that pod with her it was 100 times better! Brilliantly funny. Bring back Jamie 😂
Its really painful to listen to. I give it another go most weeks but haven't made it to the end for months. They can't be like that all the time surely. They act like they hate each other. They even admitted the other week that someone they know had said to Spencer that they'd listened and it was very hostile. Which I thought was putting it mildly 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.