Vogue Williams #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's moreso they don't know what the duck they're doing rather than secret private deals being handed out.

Both of their stories today were all about not knowing what to do for the live show and digging around for content. TBH they really don't need a live show if they didn't have a plan on what it was going to be like first...
Yeah like asking for icks again 🙄 think they’ve covered that about 3 times already!

Reactions: 5
Have the edited the pod to take the plane story out?! Put myself through the torture of listening to the most recent ep of her and Spencer’s pod but the only plane story is about an Angel woman who gave up her seat,didn’t hear anything about the man who wouldn’t move

I listened to it today and agree with you. I didn’t hear the story there 😕

Reactions: 2
My mum always says when my generation were kids society wasn’t so child centred. I think having kids gives people a sense of entitlement these days, and I have kids.

It’s was Vogue’s choice to not only take a baby on a flight but do so knowing they weren’t all sitting together. That’s no ones problem except hers. Of course it would be nice of the man to offer or agree to give up his seat but he’s under no obligation to, he said no, he booked & paid for his seat, end of. As someone above said it could be the guy’s only holiday this year and he’s sitting in the seat he paid for having to deal with abuse from entitled strangers who are not only willing to hop on a plane with their kids at the drop of a hat thus subjecting everyone else to screeching etc but expect people to make sacrifices so they don’t to deal with the consequences of their lack of organisation.

Reactions: 26
My mum always says when my generation were kids society wasn’t so child centred. I think having kids gives people a sense of entitlement these days, and I have kids.

It’s was Vogue’s choice to not only take a baby on a flight but do so knowing they weren’t all sitting together. That’s no ones problem except hers. Of course it would be nice of the man to offer or agree to give up his seat but he’s under no obligation to, he said no, he booked & paid for his seat, end of. As someone above said it could be the guy’s only holiday this year and he’s sitting in the seat he paid for having to deal with abuse from entitled strangers who are not only willing to hop on a plane with their kids at the drop of a hat thus subjecting everyone else to screeching etc but expect people to make sacrifices so they don’t to deal with the consequences of their lack of organisation.
Oh absolutely.
When I was a kid growing up in the 80s, jez you didn't open your mouth. Did what you were told. Stood up on the bus.
Now I see parents giving kids seats and them standing. Get up ta duck !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely having a meltdown. She was deleting comments on Instagram faster than I could write them.
I'm blocked now. Not before I managed to get in the fact that shagging such a bunch of greasy numpties as Lawrence Fox, Spencer and Kerry's ex probably doesn't call for this level of entitlement.

She was with that absolute bellend Lawrence Fox??? Noooooo waaaaaaayyyy….. shook

Reactions: 3
Oh absolutely.
When I was a kid growing up in the 80s, jez you didn't open your mouth. Did what you were told. Stood up on the bus.
Also an 80s kid, my late mother used say 'you're taller standing '😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh absolutely.
It certainly ah interesting societal shift. I think it also makes parents feel entitled. There so much focus on pregnancy & kids. I think my kids are magical obviously but Vogue’s behaviour is a good reminder to keep myself & my kids in check in public!

Spencer is just awful. If she piled on the weight or got depression etc would he remember for better or worse?

I’m also surprised he married an Irish person as he seems to be genuinely racist towards the Irish.

Reactions: 23
It certainly ah interesting societal shift. I think it also makes parents feel entitled. There so much focus on pregnancy & kids. I think my kids are magical obviously but Vogue’s behaviour is a good reminder to keep myself & my kids in check in public!

Spencer is just awful. If she piled on the weight or got depression etc would he remember for better or worse?

I’m also surprised he married an Irish person as he seems to be genuinely racist towards the Irish.
She let's him off with the xenophobia though.

Reactions: 8
What I think is funny about Vogue and Spencer is that I genuinely think she thinks he's a bit of catch and that all women are going to be jealous of her amazingly rich and handsome husband.

Whereas I would rather live in abject poverty to the end of my days than let that slimey gammon and his syphilitic cock anywhere near me. He gives me the solid ick with that bad tan and shiny face.

You also know that in about 10 or 20 years time he's the sort to find himself in some kind of grim sex scandal too - caught sticking his dick in a prostitutes ear while wearing a maggie thatcher mask or something. He just seems the type

Also, Vogue, your gross husband was literally made (z-list) famous for being constantly rejected by the girl he fancied on a reality tv show. What a catch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What I think is funny about Vogue and Spencer is that I genuinely think she thinks he's a bit of catch and that all women are going to be jealous of her amazingly rich and handsome husband.

Whereas I would rather live in abject poverty to the end of my days than let that slimey gammon and his syphilitic cock anywhere near me. He gives me the solid ick with that bad tan and shiny face.

You also know that in about 10 or 20 years time he's the sort to find himself in some kind of grim sex scandal too - caught sticking his dick in a prostitutes ear while wearing a maggie thatcher mask or something. He just seems the type

Also, Vogue, your gross husband was literally made (z-list) famous for being constantly rejected by the girl he fancied on a reality tv show. What a catch.
The way she was laughing at his ex having blocked loads of girls on his Instagram on the last pod, don’t you think that would be a red flag for her

Reactions: 8

Vogue comes across as someone who wanted to marry someone with a profile & money, but I think the profile was as important.

If you look at who she has been in relationships with & the things she’s done she wants to have a profile so marrying Spencer was a success as regards that.

I think he’s way way more insufferable. Some of the stuff he comes out with. Why would any married couple want to do a podcast on which they discuss…..themselves.

Reactions: 13
The way she was laughing at his ex having blocked loads of girls on his Instagram on the last pod, don’t you think that would be a red flag for her
Absolutely - but then when I look at Spencer I don't even really see a man anymore, just a huge greasy, human sized, red flag with eyes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s nice to think Vogue “changed” Spencer and he went from a boozy philanderer to a family man in one fell swoop. I tend to be a bit more cynical as people rarely change and time reveals the truth of these things anyway. She’ll prob knock out another few kids, buy a few houses and it’ll all look great and dandy until the acromonious divorce in 15 years when she has aged out of his “type” and he finds someone that looks just like her but 20 years younger.

Reactions: 17
It’s nice to think Vogue “changed” Spencer and he went from a boozy philanderer to a family man in one fell swoop. I tend to be a bit more cynical as people rarely change and time reveals the truth of these things anyway. She’ll prob knock out another few kids, buy a few houses and it’ll all look great and dandy until the acromonious divorce in 15 years when she has aged out of his “type” and he finds someone that looks just like her but 20 years younger.
I was thinking his father has been loyal to his mother but i think there was something about him a while ago.

I can totally see Spencer being like well it’s only naturals males of the species would be attracted to younger females.

Curious as to why so many kids - is it the attention you get when being pregnant, having a newborn, or that she loves that phase, it’s seems to be at least a part of it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.