Vogue Williams #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yeah, but shes from Howth, shes obviously gonna favour it
I’m from Kerry and favour clare or Donegal .. it’s fine that she favours it but she must be blind if she thinks that is decent views.there isn’t even a real cliff there. It’s worse that she is showing it off to her non irish followers

It i
Oh God my secret shame 😂😂🙈

I don't think anyone's seriously annoyed by Gigi's pronunciation I think it's just an Irish notions thing.
It is kind of annoying tbf .. she ain’t french

Reactions: 6
I'm actually a Vogue fan so please don't come for me 😂 I could have sworn I heard her mention on a couple of her podcasts that she's been married twice before. Am I going mad?! She said that if she divorced Spencer it would be her third divorce. Obviously I know about Brian...who is the other guy? Or have I completely misunderstood?!

Reactions: 7
I'm actually a Vogue fan so please don't come for me 😂 I could have sworn I heard her mention on a couple of her podcasts that she's been married twice before. Am I going mad?! She said that if she divorced Spencer it would be her third divorce. Obviously I know about Brian...who is the other guy? Or have I completely misunderstood?!
I heard the same! I was confused

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think its the reference to the two weddings to Spencer.

Shes had three weddings

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why her and Spencer had two weddings?? I’m confused. Initially, I thought it was because she wanted a wedding where she wasn’t pregnant and could wear a tight fitting wedding outfit, but surely she’s not THAT vain?? 🤔

Does anyone know why her and Spencer had two weddings?? I’m confused. Initially, I thought it was because she wanted a wedding where she wasn’t pregnant and could wear a tight fitting wedding outfit, but surely she’s not THAT vain?? 🤔
I could be wrong but I always got the impression that his parents had something to do with this, i.e. they wanted them to be married before she had the baby. It just seemed so quick. His parents seem very traditional. I don't think his parents were at the second wedding. It seems to be they don't really agree with the showbiz side of things.

Reactions: 5
I think there was only a few very close family at the proper wedding in Scotland. Then they did it again in London with all their friends. Altho it was filmed for their TV show so not sure they would have done it if not..

I think there was only a few very close family at the proper wedding in Scotland. Then they did it again in London with all their friends. Altho it was filmed for their TV show so not sure they would have done it if not..
The 1st wedding was the official wedding, close family and held on their family country estate in Scotland. The 2nd ‘wedding’ was for all the friends and mainly Made In Chelsea people, it was filmed for the reality show - “Spencer, Vogue & Wedding 2” also featured in Hello magazine and the ceremony was ordained by Jamie Laing! Looked more like a party, where she just happened to be wearing white 😆

The 1st wedding was the official wedding, close family and held on their family country estate in Scotland. The 2nd ‘wedding’ was for all the friends and mainly Made In Chelsea people, it was filmed for the reality show - “Spencer, Vogue & Wedding 2” also featured in Hello magazine and the ceremony was ordained by Jamie Laing! Looked more like a party, where she just happened to be wearing white 😆
I mean.. I think that's exactly what I said but in a few less words 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Joanne on the Weakest Link. She has some amount of filler in her face 🙊 she made it to the final in fairness to her, but by golly… her face 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I adore MTGM and would happily go on the lash with them. I fully expected not to be a fan of Vogue ( purely down to her relationship with Brian McFadden and Fade st) but judgemental me was all wrong . She is right, it's far harder minding children ( especially your own) than going out to work and I say this as a mother of one, never mind Of two and preggers on another one.

Reactions: 24
Joanne looks very different now if you Google her. I love mtgm, it’s so funny but I still can’t bear the vogue and Spencer one!

Reactions: 3
Vogue used to pay for her an article to appear in the daily mail every Sunday with a picture of her leaving the radio studio. She now seems to have a similar agreement with the Irish independent where they keep writing ridiculous articles about her and her family. Why else would she appear so much?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Vogue used to pay for her an article to appear in the daily mail every Sunday with a picture of her leaving the radio studio. She now seems to have a similar agreement with the Irish independent where they keep writing ridiculous articles about her and her family. Why else would she appear so much?
and the article’s really are ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
She is very good at keeping herself relevant. I really like her but I remember back in the day seeing her in a pap pic on a cover in Australia when she was married to that fat head. She wasn't too well known so it confused me but I think she is just very good at playing the game. And more power to her for it.

Reactions: 10
I think she's such a dose. She's not in touch with reality at all posting expensive designer brands asking if people purchase there...no sorry Vogue us normal workers can't afford it. Also I feel so sorry for those kids. Theodore can barely speak and Gigi seems to be getting all of her minimal attention that she actually spends with those kids. She's obsessed with herself and her hubby's money

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.