Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chark

Aw no guys, I think Gigi is absolutely adorable! Bit gross going after a 2 year old looks?!

Reactions: 70

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a rave thread, and she’s very privileged etc etc but I can’t help but like her, anyone else? The way she went oh god yes of course we have a nanny in one of her stories, I just liked it. Sooo many insta-bastards pretend they are spinning all the plates with no help making us all feel shit, when In reality they’ve got cleaners and nanny’s galore. I think she’s quite unapologetically herself and pretty upfront. Also really liked what she said about having an ‘open door policy’

• Heart
Reactions: 60

lurker1823

VIP Member
Ladies just a reminder she has a personal trainer, probably a chef, a nanny, works out like an absolute trooper, gets Botox and probably some sort of lymphatic drainage along with god knows what other expensive treatments, so don’t be comparing your body or life to hers!!
She’s flogging a cot and her baby doesn’t even sleep, social media is all a lie you only see half of it

• Heart
Reactions: 60

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I never comment on this thread but wow!!! Who the heck does she think she is!

just because you have children it does not “trump” anyone else’s needs or their situation.

my Dad needs an aisle seat, why?? Because he loves going on holiday but has to take medication every day to keep him here with us but one of the sides of this medicine is urinary urgency/frequency’. So to save himself the embarrassment of having to ask people to get up or the risk of wetting himself by not making it in time, he-books himself an aisle seat. Imagine if this was my Dad. What if he said no because he knew he also really needed that seat but was too embarrassed to sayso!
Ugh I hate being the “what if” person but honestly just because you have children does not mean people have to do anything to help you!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Jvuddie

VIP Member
What I think is funny about Vogue and Spencer is that I genuinely think she thinks he's a bit of catch and that all women are going to be jealous of her amazingly rich and handsome husband.

Whereas I would rather live in abject poverty to the end of my days than let that slimey gammon and his syphilitic cock anywhere near me. He gives me the solid ick with that bad tan and shiny face.

You also know that in about 10 or 20 years time he's the sort to find himself in some kind of grim sex scandal too - caught sticking his dick in a prostitutes ear while wearing a maggie thatcher mask or something. He just seems the type

Also, Vogue, your gross husband was literally made (z-list) famous for being constantly rejected by the girl he fancied on a reality tv show. What a catch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I thought it was hilarious and fair play to her 👏👏 I've been out with one of my mates before and she had to pump too. Cue the pump being passed around the lads wondering wtf it was, they all got an eye opener that night 😅
Yeah I don't see the issue here tbh. She was doing it in the toilet, not like she was doing it in the middle of the club.

Boobs are boobs, breast milk is breast milk. So what like.
I grew up in Dublin in the 90s, went to a very Catholic school and I swear we were nearly shamed for existing. No one talked about boobs, or periods or sex. Everything was hush hush behind closed doors.

I love so much that society is changing and we are so much more open and honest about everything and anything now !

Reactions: 44

Swordshead

I know this isn't a rave thread but out of all the influenzas I've deleted this year, I still like Vogue. Both her podcasts are hilarious, MTGM is funnier.

Reactions: 41

SozBbz

VIP Member
I can see how tattle gets a bad rep when there’s a bunch of grown women criticising a toddlers looks 😕

Reactions: 39

ohjaysus

What’s ‘good legs’ exactly? She’s got muscular, toned legs, anyone calling them ‘fat’ actually needs to seek therapy because that’s a strong indication of body image issues if I’ve ever seen one

Reactions: 39

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Over 4,000 now! I’d say she’s having an absolute meltdown 😂
Definitely having a meltdown. She was deleting comments on Instagram faster than I could write them.
I'm blocked now. Not before I managed to get in the fact that shagging such a bunch of greasy numpties as Lawrence Fox, Spencer and Kerry's ex probably doesn't call for this level of entitlement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Anyone with a substantial Instagram following can be on Raya, Joanne has like 250K! Plus she sold out like 50 Vicar Streets alone, contrary to what you’d expect from the way she talks about herself, she’s huge and is making a LOT of money.
And the Marquee the other day in Cork!! Not sure if it was sold out but she said it was around the 4000 people on the pod. She deserves every bar of success. She is gas and so intelligent. I could see her writing something along the lines of Fleabag.

Reactions: 36

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Listened to the recent Spencer and Vogue pod today. I normally enjoy it but this one I had to turn off. The moaning from Vogue about travelling with kids and how hard it is and all the stuff you need to bring. Blah blah 😫 then she starts complaining about people not giving up seats so her family can sit together. Really angered me today. Why couldn’t they book them together? Plus just because you have a baby doesn’t automatically mean you can dump someone out of their seat. It was just too much today. They basically travel every few weeks on a plane with their kids. Don’t do it if it’s so stressful for you Vogue. Privileged nonsense. 😡 I’m fairness Spencer didn’t seem to think it was an issue.

Reactions: 35

backbabey

I know this isn’t a rave thread.. but how can anyone say anything mean about Vogue! They take the piss out of themselves loads on the podcast, was thinking what things people could say. 😂 Couldn’t believe it when I saw she had a thread.
I am a Vogue and Joanne fan girl. Sorry to everyone here. Just thought I’d check it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I want to try and make a point here but I'm not sure I can put into words what is in my head 🤣

Sometimes I feel the more popular someone gets the more critical you become of them ?? All of a sudden they are everywhere!

You listen to the pod first off and think yeah this is gas grand I'll give a follow... then you follow them on socials, they start appearing on TV shows... in forums and you start seeing things and hearing other people's opinions and the shine kinda goes off them ??
Does this make ANY sense?

They kinda go from could be one of your mates to celebrity status and suddenly you can't really be arsed ?
I'm afraid that's what will happen to me here.

Reactions: 34

Bitter87

Jesus this thread is getting as boring as half the other threads now with all the breastfeeding talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m happy for Joanne I have to say. Her success is well deserved. I’ve been listening to her on various pods for years now and always took a liking to her and often wondered when things would kick off for her. I think she is the type of person who can make whatever situation they’re going through sound funny. I certainly wouldn’t like her to remain in a state of inertia just because that’s when she’s at her funniest. I think there’ll always be an element of chaos to her life anyway, no matter how successful she is. It’s not like she’s earning millions anyway.. like she’s finally earning what she deserves after working her arse off and living of pittance for years. Hard to begrudge that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Aw of course you can, especially based on a heavily scripted and edited show. They’ve three kids together now I’m sure she likes him!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

miagia

Spencer is Miles ahead of her in terms in intellect. All she seems to do is bring him down. Is doesn’t match too well because vogues isn’t that smart .. how Joanne is intelligent but she lets vogue away with more
I actually disagree. I think Vogue is super smart - maybe she doesn't know what certain obvious things are or what they mean, but it's calculated and part of her charm. She is very good at appearing somewhat relatable and just like her fans- which I think is very clever. Her fan base aren't fans because she gives university challenge competitors a run for their money but she has a different type of intelligence - she's savvy. Spencer makes a point out of trying to sound intelligent but I think he's pretty average tbh. He always sounds like someone who has read a book on something and then recites it in a bid to impress people. Bore off ha.

Reactions: 31

ohjaysus

I think it’s even strange Joanne is on Raya, she’s hardly famous 😂
Anyone with a substantial Instagram following can be on Raya, Joanne has like 250K! Plus she sold out like 50 Vicar Streets alone, contrary to what you’d expect from the way she talks about herself, she’s huge and is making a LOT of money.

Reactions: 31