Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to sound awfully mean but just looking at Vix makes me feel physically ill, I want to douse her in moisturiser and force feed her water. Don’t even get me started on her sausage fingers.
I unfollowed her when she turned into a money grabbing scammer who flings the word ‘biz’ in absolutely every sentence possible. The way she responds to people in the comments is astounding

Reactions: 7
Absolutely hate the orange in her new branding colours, I thought the blue was bad!!

Reactions: 1
30 orders in her first month. Isn’t that pretty rubbish for someone who calls them self an influencer?

Reactions: 3
May have asked before, but what happened with her first dog? I know it died, but how?

Also is that the person you want to buy your "artisan" dog food from?

Very surprised she's not pregnant yet, give birth to a chicken Kiev 😂

May have asked before, but what happened with her first dog? I know it died, but how?

Also is that the person you want to buy your "artisan" dog food from?

Very surprised she's not pregnant yet, give birth to a chicken Kiev 😂
I think she said the dog ran out the front door and got knocked over by a car 🥺.
I think the fact she’s “attempting” to be slightly healthier by doing the occasional workout might be a sign they want to have a baby soon. She said her periods are very irregular so I bet her doctor told her to try and lose some weight and eat less junk to see if that helps. I remember her mentioning a while ago that Ben definitely wants kids and she’s 35 now

Reactions: 2
I think she said the dog ran out the front door and got knocked over by a car 🥺.
I think the fact she’s “attempting” to be slightly healthier by doing the occasional workout might be a sign they want to have a baby soon. She said her periods are very irregular so I bet her doctor told her to try and lose some weight and eat less junk to see if that helps. I remember her mentioning a while ago that Ben definitely wants kids and she’s 35 now
She seems too irresponsible to be a parent, god she will probably just feed the baby with chicken dippers and chips and anything that is beige

Reactions: 3
She seems too irresponsible to be a parent, god she will probably just feed the baby with chicken dippers and chips and anything that is beige
Don’t know how she’d cope with the sleep deprivation either seeing as she’s permanently exhausted as it is from her diet of coke and beige food

I know accidents happen but I have two dogs and neither has ever even attempted to run out the front door as they were trained not to from day one. Any good dog owners knows to keep an eye on your dogs as you would your children to prevent accidents like this from happening. I feel so bad for innocent dogs who end up with stupid owners.

Does her dog now ever get walked?

Reactions: 2
How has she got the gall to talk about having your foundations in place, your "message, positioning, offering, pillars, understanding of what your community need / want to hear and the purpose of each of your posts" when she changes her brand colours every month? When all she is doing is spouting the same "you are doing it all wrong" bullshit every month, and relying on other people to do the work that she then claims credit for? Girls got big balls, I will give her that

Reactions: 5
Sad how this thread always gets going a bit but then fizzles out and nothing ever changes.

Do any of you follow any Instagram “biz” accounts that actually know what they’re talking about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.