Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! She has no shame, has she? Once she realised she could get her pound of flesh too for little to no work at all (copy pasting other people's content doesn't count, Victoria!) she quickly changed her mind.

I used to like Vix and had quite pleasant and funny interactions with her on SM to the point I'd look forward to her #vixswipes on twitter. I'd say about 5ish years ago? Everything about her was different. She had a great sense of humour. She carried herself really well and her overall online presence was engaging. I won't comment on her physical appearance beyond saying she looks unwell, unkept, overall unmotivated.

It's a bit sad looking back and seeing her "evolution". 🙁
Yeah she posted some funny dating stuff online a few years ago. She's lost both her parents so she's had a rough ride but she does look a bit unhealthy but there could be many reasons why.

Something that bothers me is that she is trying to shift her content to business owners, but all her knowledge and advice is based on her originall blogger audience - so heavy on instagram (doesn't really mention any strategy for other socials), and then using things like reels. Yes they have good reach, but it isn't appropriate for every business. There's a lot about marketing she doesn't know, but she's positioning herself as an expert. It flies entirely against the idea of your 'niche' as she likes to put it. Because she's opening the pool up to a wider audience, but she doesn't have the knowledge to serve those other people.

Any knowledge on anything like SEO on her platform doesn't come from her, it comes from other people.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she posted some funny dating stuff online a few years ago. She's lost both her parents so she's had a rough ride but she does look a bit unhealthy but there could be many reasons why.
I remember that well. We even had a quick exchange about the passing of her Mum and to be honest at the time I admired how strong she came across and even told her so, knowing that things appear very different online than they often are. A lot of what she wrote in a post about it help me and I thanked her for it. She always came across as kind and grateful. When her Dad passed I already stopped following her but would check her content every now and then because like I said I use to like Vix a lot. She was still funny, engaging and seemingly more honest.

These changes are way more recent and I don't mean her appearance. I do hope if she's going through something she will come out on the other side.

Reactions: 1
Time for a new thread surely??

Vix Meldrew/Growwithvix - Grow and Glow? More like sh*t show

Grow and Glow have published their accounts!!!!!!

I'm not an accountant, but revenues seem really low if she's claiming 700+ subscribers a month!

700 subscribers paying £27 a month = £18,900 monthly income

I reckon she is either:

a) completely lying about subscriber numbers
b) taking subscriber money through other channels like paypal, and not declaring the income (or paying tax on it)

1623918385474.png

1623918402439.png

Reactions: 5

I'm not an accountant, but revenues seem really low if she's claiming 700+ subscribers a month!

I reckon she is either:

b) taking subscriber money through other channels like paypal, and not declaring the income (or paying tax on it)

View attachment 621303

View attachment 621305
There's something deeply fraudulent going on here. It's effectively a pyramid scheme that exploits the clueless, inexperienced and the weak

Reactions: 8
As someone who works as an auditor/ accountant, I think it's pretty bad that she's only saying there is 1 employee when she has got other people working for her. Seems like a lot of cash is held which could potentially be her using member's money as a non-interest capital loan. Regardless, Glow and Grow is really not worth it.

Reactions: 7

I reckon she is either:

View attachment 621303

View attachment 621305
Not everyone pays that amount it was way cheaper to start & your price is held at what you started on

Not everyone pays that amount it was way cheaper to start & your price is held at what you started on
what about other things she launched? would that be included in this filling?

presumambly she'd have more sign up later at that price so the figures still don't work. Unless she's bullshitting (she is bullshitting).

what about other things she launched? would that be included in this filling?

presumambly she'd have more sign up later at that price so the figures still don't work. Unless she's bullshitting (she is bullshitting).
No idea at all it doesn’t seem to add up correctly does it

This turned up on my timeline today….more and more people think she’s a con artist and are calling her out for her glow and grow scam!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This turned up on my timeline today….more and more people think she’s a con artist and are calling her out for her glow and grow scam!!!

Swear Vix has been flogging this dead horse for years....just cos you changed the name a few times hunny...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.