Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone summarise her video I cba to watch it? Can’t bear her face
She’s written a blog post. But TLDR - it got too big, she couldn’t cope with it. People expected something from her (800+???? Hmmm) and they all started leaving. Then she’s decided to give up.
But now she’s gonna do seminars or something?

Reactions: 4
She’s written a blog post. But TLDR - it got too big, she couldn’t cope with it. People expected something from her (800+???? Hmmm) and they all started leaving. Then she’s decided to give up.
But now she’s gonna do seminars or something?
Standard with these kind of quick-buck hunfluencers, can’t hack the hard work

Reactions: 4
So basically she pushed a service that people signed up for, failed to deliver it in a quality fashion and people unsubscribed. I’m surprised she got subscribers in the first place, I never agreed with her posts

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much she cashed in on it. Bet the remaining subscribers are well happy she’s just given up…

Reactions: 2
My sister was in the group and literally no warning Or anything. She took her money last week and just decided to shut down the glow and grow group today. Noone in the FB group is able to comment on the leaving post, or write a new post. Comments being deleted non stop on Instagram. Why are there 3 posts in a row that say the exact same thing?

she’s annoyed but i am more annoyed for her as it’s a lot of money the subscription and the content seems shocking.

so all 580 members (who pay £30 a month) have 2 weeks to watch and download everything that’s on there before it all closes.

Vix is making at least £15k a month (probably minus a few admin and gifted people in the group).

One member posted earlier trying to keep the community alive, asking if anyone wanted to start a Co-working/accountability group to help the community. The post vanished. My sister reached out to the OP and turns out Vix deleted it.
So much for the community they pretended to make- such a scam. So obviously only after money. Won’t even let members help each other. Absolute jokes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
My sister was in the group and literally no warning Or anything. She took her money last week and just decided to shut down the glow and grow group today. Noone in the FB group is able to comment on the leaving post, or write a new post. Comments being deleted non stop on Instagram. Why are there 3 posts in a row that say the exact same thing?

she’s annoyed but i am more annoyed for her as it’s a lot of money the subscription and the content seems shocking.

so all 580 members (who pay £30 a month) have 2 weeks to watch and download everything that’s on there before it all closes.

Vix is making at least £15k a month (probably minus a few admin and gifted people in the group).

One member posted earlier trying to keep the community alive, asking if anyone wanted to start a Co-working/accountability group to help the community. The post vanished. My sister reached out to the OP and turns out Vix deleted it.
So much for the community they pretended to make- such a scam. So obviously only after money. Won’t even let members help each other. Absolute jokes.
That is shockingly bad. Tell them to come and post here ☕☕☕

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Wow that's disgusting, she needs reporting. I don't know how she has been able to get away with her scam schemes to be honest.

Reactions: 2
That sounds even dodgier than I could of imagined. If you pay for a month you get a month? Not two weeks before everything you’ve been sold on disappeared

Reactions: 3
Well, this sounds like a case of Sarah Akwisombe all over again who did something very similar.

these bleeping hunbots charging the arse out of people for services and then complaining that they can’t or simply won’t deliver and refusing to refund people or just gaslight and silence them has to stop. Get her reported and get this tit stopped, it’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.