Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we will save you spending money on other tit courses full of fluff, by getting you to sign up for our tit course full of fluff. Also, why does she insist on referring to her business stuff as 'we'?! I wouldn't be taking any advice from someone whose own following isn't even that great. But sadly, people that are much newer to the game seem to view her as some kind of oracle before they know any better.

Reactions: 6
It’s really messed up. A stupid scam pyramid scheme for influencers is hardly an essential purchase yet she’s marketing it as if it’s a necessity.

Reactions: 6
Nurses, care home staff, hospitality workers and most other people don’t get to check out of work for six weeks. She is so unaware and entitled!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She is the definition of flogging a dead horse on her stories, who is taking advice from her? All her tips feel dated and how blogging was a few years ago...

Reactions: 5
She is the definition of flogging a dead horse on her stories, who is taking advice from her? All her tips feel dated and how blogging was a few years ago...
I think she only gave up teaching because she was posting so much dating inappropriate tit that she had no choice. I know for a fact she was under review for her blog.

Reactions: 4
I think she only gave up teaching because she was posting so much dating inappropriate tit that she had no choice. I know for a fact she was under review for her blog.
Omg I knew there must have been something up . No way can a primary school teacher have a blog going into details about the time she had anal! Imagine being one of the parents !

Reactions: 2
She also mentioned WAAAAAY too much about her job and specifics online years ago. I imagine she will have been flagged for that too. None of my teacher friends are identifiable online.

Reactions: 5
She seems really disheveled and has mentioned 'health problems ' a lot recently .
Grow and Glow was literally the definition of flogging a dead horse.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.