Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand the site being a bit of a work in progress if she’s doing the redesign herself on a live site (although I thought she was using studio cotton, she was making a big deal about them a few weeks ago) but there’s not much of a difference in the ig posts, it’s just a bit more muted. Also the link in the ig bio goes to a dead page.

One of the things that’s so relentlessly frustrating about her lack of organisation and/or consistency is that I know she has an assistant! What’s the point in having help if it’s not even helping?!

Reactions: 4
One of the things that’s so relentlessly frustrating about her lack of organisation and/or consistency is that I know she has an assistant! What’s the point in having help if it’s not even helping?!
not to mention that people are paying her money so she can do this full time and yet she is spinning so many plates half of them are crashing to the ground

Reactions: 6
not to mention that people are paying her money so she can do this full time and yet she is spinning so many plates half of them are crashing to the ground
Those plates are full of beige 😂

Another tit show, would love to see her accounts, I do hope that those paying her are aware of all this now.

Reactions: 1
Those plates are full of beige 😂

Another tit show, would love to see her accounts, I do hope that those paying her are aware of all this now.
I mean she’s tried creating speed dating, stand up comedy, blogging and I guess this “guru” stuff is just less effort. Sit on your laptop, eat and drink tit, don’t leave the house and no showers required. Just some badly put on lipstick for a few crappy reels. Oh and someone else has created her content that she just copies anyway so that’s made life easier too.

I wonder what Ben thinks of all this? She was much more likeable when she was personable on her Instagram. She also seemed to take care of herself more.

Reactions: 2
She’s like those people who spend all their time buying stationary and designing letterhead when they launch a company rather than getting any business. Then they wonder why they’ve gone out of business in a year. She’s mucking about with branding, changing it all the time and cocking it up. She’s proving she’s not a branding expert because she can’t even brand herself successfully. Why anyone would give her money towards this tit show is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
I am really appalled by the way she's handing constantly rebranding Glow and Grow. She might even have good resources in there that are useful to people (given most of them she hasn't created, it's people who actually know what they're doing).

But when she hinges so much around personal branding and KEEPS rebranding Glow and Grow is dreadful. She's rolling it out in a really poor way too, it's muddled and messy and what brand in their right minds would rebrand 3x in a year? That is really poor branding. Branding is part of my job and I I can't believe she is positioning herself as an expert around it when she has no idea what she's doing and constantly makes a mess of it.

I found it hilarious when she was talking about playing with colours in canva to create the brand. Just shows how amateur she is. Canva is a useful tool, but it is NOT a starting point for brand development. Brand colours should be looked at on why they work together, how they make people feel. Just really basic stuff, not just 'I was bored of green so wanted brown and a '2021 font'. That is really weak, you don't change your brand to match the year, your brand should be recognisable instantly. Who knows anything if you change it every five minutes. If she did the right work in the first place, she'd not have to keep changing it either.

Ooh, fuming clearly 😂

Reactions: 15
Why did she think this was a good photo of herself to advertise with? She looks ridiculous!
Has she also photoshopped lipstick on?

Honestly, she is such a chancer - she's just popped up on a newsletter for Manu from Your Social Team and I immediately unsubscribed - she has no insider info on Instagram or other platforms, and as was clear from Seasons IG Story the other day, she's well behind day-to-day social media news and roll outs, given that she does FA all day. She doesn't do social as a full-time job, so why is she preaching all of these techniques and info to people?

She's as bad as Sarah Akwisombe - they both make out they're a Jill-of-all-trades, but really they're both just a mistress of duck all.

Reactions: 4
I am really appalled by the way she's handing constantly rebranding Glow and Grow. She might even have good resources in there that are useful to people (given most of them she hasn't created, it's people who actually know what they're doing).

But when she hinges so much around personal branding and KEEPS rebranding Glow and Grow is dreadful. She's rolling it out in a really poor way too, it's muddled and messy and what brand in their right minds would rebrand 3x in a year? That is really poor branding. Branding is part of my job and I I can't believe she is positioning herself as an expert around it when she has no idea what she's doing and constantly makes a mess of it.

I found it hilarious when she was talking about playing with colours in canva to create the brand. Just shows how amateur she is. Canva is a useful tool, but it is NOT a starting point for brand development. Brand colours should be looked at on why they work together, how they make people feel. Just really basic stuff, not just 'I was bored of green so wanted brown and a '2021 font'. That is really weak, you don't change your brand to match the year, your brand should be recognisable instantly. Who knows anything if you change it every five minutes. If she did the right work in the first place, she'd not have to keep changing it either.

Ooh, fuming clearly 😂
Completly agree about branding shouldn't be just based on the year. Seems like she got too much poor people's money to blow

Completly agree about branding shouldn't be just based on the year. Seems like she got too much poor people's money to blow
The tools are already there, so no real cost involved, the rebrand is a way of being to push NEW SHINY THINGS as there really is no substance behind all of this.

Reactions: 2
I assume that she’s taking this hate comment from here, funny how she doesn’t address any of the actual criticisms in her post that come up here!
Please address my multiple hate comments about your rings not fitting Vix I beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assume that she’s taking this hate comment from here, funny how she doesn’t address any of the actual criticisms in her post that come up here!
I read this caption and I was thinking - yes it's great you show up but don't forget a level of professionalism. A messy room to me signals someone who is disorganised

It was yet another terrible lilac infographic, this time “explaining” the difference between hobby influencers and professional ones. She posted it into a Facebook group, and @ neesharees criticised it mildly (she said something like who calls them self an influencer) . Next thing I saw was that the post has gone from IG and the fb group.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Overslept so had to “reschedule” her influencer talk. Honestly who is taking this woman seriously 😂😂😂

E0E51173-43EE-4128-8E67-57B8A55DFDA2.jpeg

AEE5BF1B-EA71-4C30-9A47-87586AE1E905.jpeg

27A25BB6-2A1C-4983-A854-5BF2ABC50055.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.