Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the fact she refers to herself as an influencer at all is bold.

Who on earth is she influencing?

Reactions: 2
Clearly she's not a professional influencer - she's a flaky non- influencer
Sorry to quote it..

"Of course, we couldn’t write a post about business women without mentioning Vix, Grow & Glow’s founder and expert on all things personal branding!

Over on IG, she shares invaluable insights into growing on the platform and how you can build a community that helps you to achieve your wildest dreams. She shows up, openly, honestly and with eyes firmly set on helping fellow women business owners through her content.

We may be biased, but we think you’ll love following her too."

Absolutely makes me want to vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
5 women business owners to follow on Instagram - https://growglow.co/7411-2/

Vix has listed herself as one along with Arianna Huffington. Of course, they are basically the same person.
I just don't understand this? She's put this article on her website, has written the article herself, has featured herself, but written it like it was written by someone else - I'm so confused.

How conceited can one person be?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don't understand this? She's put this article on her website, has written the article herself, has featured herself, but written it like it was written by someone else - I'm so confused.

I can’t stand how people use ‘we’ to describe themselves, knowing full well that we all know there’s only one of her. Big up
Much.

Reactions: 4

I mean this comes back to how she prices. She thinks she's such an expert when she's actually a con and think she can charge £200 for 1hr of coaching.

I can’t stand how people use ‘we’ to describe themselves, knowing full well that we all know there’s only one of her. Big up
Much.
Oh, same here, it's the worst.

I mean this comes back to how she prices. She thinks she's such an expert when she's actually a con and think she can charge £200 for 1hr of coaching.
I have no idea who is paying for her services - it's clear to see from her online ramblings and 'knowledge' that never seems to add up that she hasn't a clue what she's talking about.

Why she always 'biz' this 'biz' that - can't she spell the word 'business'?
EUGH, I despise this. I see so many 'boss babes' using biz as a term, like, why do they do this? (Note, I also hate the term boss babes/girl bosses but it seems pretty fitting for the multiple clones who keep popping up acting like they've got the answer to being successful).

Reactions: 4
Her mini-me Alice Benham also posted a near identical one the day after. There isn't one of her reels that isn't incredibly embarassing.

Has anyone made a new thread? I’d do it myself but tattle won’t let me for some reason

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.