Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not being fussy about the sofa yet is thinking about getting what she wants made specially to meet her requirements. In my world that's being fussy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's not being fussy about the sofa yet is thinking about getting what she wants made specially to meet her requirements. In my world that's being fussy
As IF there is not one single sofa store that does modular sofas. She changes her house so much that it seems a joke to get sofas made specially for her requirements. She’s on the beg for either a gifted or heavily discounted sofa.

Reactions: 2
She’s been having a read on here. Her stories saying she’s WORK’N today and been out WOLK’N today.

Reactions: 1
She said she wants a new sofa that will last a long time but she is looking at fabrics that are a fad trend.

Rule breaking daughters birthday on the weekend ..... party indoors ...... I'm sure that's not allowed yet 🙄

Rule breaking daughters birthday on the weekend ..... party indoors ...... I'm sure that's not allowed yet 🙄
It’s annoying how brazen these people are with it! I would be paranoid about people reporting me!!!
In fairness I think the majority have gave up with the rules at this point and getting on with life since lockdown is due to end soon.

More shop hopping here there and everywhere, more spending and a dreadfully applied fake tan 🤔

At what point does spending become an addiction? I don’t think there is ever a week that goes by where she isn’t spending money on pointless things.
It’s a bit like the decorating isn’t it? The instant gratification it brings.

I wonder how much she actually keeps and how much she returns normally?

There she is moaning about the tree again.
Each to their own but a non-nature friendly, and non-environmentally friendly garden filled with fake plants is not #gardengoals. It looks bland and unloved. I don’t mind a fake plant or 2 how many does one person need.

Reactions: 5
Shocker that she only got the vaccine because she might not be able to go on holiday without it! 😂