Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop covering everything in wood cladding Aileen!! Just stop! Enough!! 😅
I have stopped looking at her insta now because she infuriates me. Get a bleeping proper job and you won’t have time to be so OBSESSED with keeping up with every home decor micro-trend to hit the gram!

Reactions: 2
Has the son had any say in how the flat has been decorated? I'd take the spare key off her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has the son had any say in how the flat has been decorated? I'd take the spare key off her!
He seems pretty happy and grateful based on what she’s reposted from him 🤷🏼‍♀️

My son would be absolutely buzzing if I did all that grafting for him when the time comes and he’s old enough to move out 😂

Reactions: 1
I helped do my kids first home but it was the colours they wanted and the style they wanted. I wonder if he even got a say in any choices

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed something strange going on with the front of her house from her last post?
She said on her stories that part of her drive had been dug up & had been delayed to be sorted, I think cos of one of the workers having to isolate, so she had to improvise, tbf I never even noticed until she said on her stories 😊

Reactions: 1
She said on her stories that part of her drive had been dug up & had been delayed to be sorted, I think cos of one of the workers having to isolate, so she had to improvise, tbf I never even noticed until she said on her stories 😊
I must’ve missed that story lol thanks for clarifying 😊

Whenever she's showing whatever she's brought and she says I took this instead of I brought this does anyone else look for the security tag as she's just making herself sound like a shoplifter 🤣 also why always the smug face on stories it infuriates me, its a orange sweatshirt nothing to be smug about

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to delete her this morning. This style link thing is driving me nuts. Everything is tagged or swipe ups. Desperate and Beggy.!

Reactions: 4
So many more clothes purchased 🤷
After she had already taken 7-8 liners full of clothes to H&M for their clothing bin scheme just a couple of weeks ago.
And said a lot still had labels on them.

I do genuinely think it’s a boredom thing

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, I've just seen she's having problems with the washing machine, is she on the beg for a new machine🙄 I just hope no one takes the bait, especially AO, otherwise I will boycott them!

Reactions: 3