Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted some stories as she goes from talking about travel restrictions to her family health issues and made no sense

Wedding is over, no decorating so she’s now on the beg for a bed for stephens flat.!

Reactions: 3
Why is she drinking cocktails inside a restaurant? You live in Glasgow Aileen! We’re not allowed!

Why is she drinking cocktails inside a restaurant? You live in Glasgow Aileen! We’re not allowed!
Glasgow is staying as level 3 too (the only area in Scotland now in level for those not from Scotland) so I wonder where on Earth she’s gone to to be drinking indoors??

My favourite from her recently has been her apparent anxiety about receiving the covid vaccine because of family health problems.
So she was worried about having side effects from a vaccine but was happy to flout all lockdown rules for the last year, and constantly in shops touching things but didn’t seem to care about possible complications of CATCHING covid with health problems ...... make it make sense!!!!!

I can confirm you are correct, don't know why I was surprised when I seen her outside Glasgow when they're in tier 3 she hasn't followed a single guideline yet
She lives in Yoker which is Glasgow city council so she shouldn’t be going anywhere. Again hypocrisy worried about a vaccine but clearly not worried about catching the virus if it means missing out on some cocktails.

Reactions: 1
Selling her other sofa now .... it's 8 months old!!!!
Wasn’t that gifted too?!
Dear god, if I was in her family I’d dread leaving the house as I wouldn’t know what I was returning to!
I don’t understand this “fast fashion” thing. The amount that she spends on constantly buying and replacing soft furnishings and decor must run into ££££’s - why not use the money to buy better quality classic items that maybe don’t fit into a ‘trend’ but will stand the test of time both style and financial wise.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t that gifted too?!
Dear god, if I was in her family I’d dread leaving the house as I wouldn’t know what I was returning to!
I don’t understand this “fast fashion” thing. The amount that she spends on constantly buying and replacing soft furnishings and decor must run into ££££’s - why not use the money to buy better quality classic items that maybe don’t fit into a ‘trend’ but will stand the test of time both style and financial wise.
Yep pretty sure it was gifted, she really does babble a load of tit talking about phishing scams to deflect from the fact She's just profited from selling a sofa she didn't even pay for

Reactions: 1
First time poster - she does realise the flat is her son’s doesn’t she?! I would have said he got the keys rather than I’ve got the keys. Also not sure what we are doing with the kitchen yet.
I’d always appreciate any help I was given but I would have the say on what was being done not my mum - instagrammer or not!

Ripped up all the floors nearly and a perfectly decent kitchen already 🤷
How much money does her son have, just bought a 2bed place and already replacing things that don't actually look that bad 🤔

I thought she was quite patronising about her son’s new flat. “So it is a wee two bedroom flat” then moaning about the condition of some things. What an absolute moaner.

Reactions: 6
She's buzzing like an old fridge that she has some new content. She seems like one of those really over baring parents that wants to be part of every decision her kids make

Reactions: 4
Ripped up all the floors nearly and a perfectly decent kitchen already 🤷
How much money does her son have, just bought a 2bed place and already replacing things that don't actually look that bad 🤔
Financed up to their eyeballs just to keep up with the Jones’s ;)