Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone i used to work with knows her and apparantly its a known fact her husband cheats on her and has done for years , she knows it too! Sad , acts like the strong woman but is far from it! Fake fake fake had to unfollow her , her style is questionable too and personally i think she has ruined her house with her cheap DIY jobs pure tacky sorry just my opinion!

Reactions: 1
Someone i used to work with knows her and apparantly its a known fact her husband cheats on her and has done for years , she knows it too! Sad , acts like the strong woman but is far from it! Fake fake fake had to unfollow her , her style is questionable too and personally i think she has ruined her house with her cheap DIY jobs pure tacky sorry just my opinion!
If this is true then I'm very sorry for her. She does come across as very bored and dissatisfied with her life, but maybe she has low self esteem and keeping busy with the constant decorating takes her mind off things. This doesn't however excuse the blatant begging for freebies. The Balsam Hill mention was embarrassing. She needs to find something else to occupy her time. Being in the Daily Mail for having your Christmas tree up at the start of November isnt something to be proud of. It's tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If this is true, and about falling out with her family then I do genuinely feel for her.
I know that people can be house proud but she’s bordering on obsession and it does seem that she’s filling a void because she has nothing else to do. I don’t think I’ve seen a day where she hasn’t been either out shopping buying accessories (usually similar to what she already has) or talking about starting yet another project.
The latest bathroom project is something else, it reminds me of a house For sale that I viewed that an old biddie had lived in and hadn’t been decorated for years and it was wooden panelling all over the bathroom.
She should get a part time job in one of these places that she shops all the time, she would be brilliant at helping people. She does seem like a really lovely woman, I think that’s why her posts annoy me so much because she seems so alone/lonely. The sticking point with her for me was during lockdown when we were still being told only to go out of completely necessary and she had started a project and been to B&Q three times on one day then complained because she had to go to several different B&Q stores to find what she needed. And the whining about how she ordered some bamboo for her garden via B&Q click and collect and it had been 2 days and they still weren’t ready for collection. Last week she was in ikea and then posted on her story to say she was going back again the next morning. What the duck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If this is true, and about falling out with her family then I do genuinely feel for her.
I know that people can be house proud but she’s bordering on obsession and it does seem that she’s filling a void because she has nothing else to do. I don’t think I’ve seen a day where she hasn’t been either out shopping buying accessories (usually similar to what she already has) or talking about starting yet another project.
The latest bathroom project is something else, it reminds me of a house For sale that I viewed that an old biddie had lived in and hadn’t been decorated for years and it was wooden panelling all over the bathroom.
She should get a part time job in one of these places that she shops all the time, she would be brilliant at helping people. She does seem like a really lovely woman, I think that’s why her posts annoy me so much because she seems so alone/lonely. The sticking point with her for me was during lockdown when we were still being told only to go out of completely necessary and she had started a project and been to B&Q three times on one day then complained because she had to go to several different B&Q stores to find what she needed. And the whining about how she ordered some bamboo for her garden via B&Q click and collect and it had been 2 days and they still weren’t ready for collection. Last week she was in ikea and then posted on her story to say she was going back again the next morning. What the duck!
Everyone was raving about her bathroom but I agree with you, was bloody awful 😕
She's onto her son's bedroom now, did a small change in the lounge in between though .... Never satisfied and is lucky she has an endless supply of money to spend 🤷

• Haha
Seriously does she doing anything else other than decorate and stand in the queue at IKEA.?

Seriously does she doing anything else other than decorate and stand in the queue at IKEA.?
I actually feel a little embarrassed for her.
She has cancelled the bed she Ordered for her son because it will take too long to be delivered. Why can’t she just leave the bed that’s already there and wait for the new one! That is why she constantly has to update her home because she is so impatient to wait for things she gets the cheap version that doesn’t last

I love her and she is creative. A nice house, love her clothing sytle and suits what she wears for her age unlike beggy
Shes almost 50 shes like mutton dresses as lamb
[/QUOTE
I know it was her doing falling out with them she just stopped speaking to her mum after her dad died sad really she cares more about her house and blogging than she does anything else! She only does this for IG likes defo an attention seeking person and the freebies haha begging away as per, I remember when she decorated her hall she was ranting about 1 woman saying she didnt like it n her opinion lol dont think anybodys aloud there ‘own’ opinions or she wont b happy! This really annoyed me

I find it strange that a home decor Instagram account doesn’t have a dining table and chairs in her home.

All her moaning about waiting for a new bed and surprise surprise a nice double is gifted.! Absolutely boils my piss, can’t stand her
The constant trips to IKEA, shopping, all the clothes. Get a life get out for a walk or do something with your kids

Reactions: 4
Fs free bed now , she is SHAMELESS! Onto the next bedroom already and more WOOD going on the wall jesus christ shes gna end up with a wooden house 😂! I wonder what she will be kindly gifted for this room 🙄! I also wonder if balsam have been in touch yet as she hasnt mentioned xmas tree again and she would need the new one soon seeing as its almost time for her to put hers up 😂🙈!

All her moaning about waiting for a new bed and surprise surprise a nice double is gifted.! Absolutely boils my piss, can’t stand her
The constant trips to IKEA, shopping, all the clothes. Get a life get out for a walk or do something with your kids
She doesn’t do anything other than trailing from one shop to the next. Is her life really that empty that she doesn’t have anything else to occupy her beyond going to shops and constantly decorating her house! Maybe she should get a job.

Absolutely enraged.! Now she has been ‘kindly my gifted a new mattress after moaning (begging) non stop about beds
This women is fast becoming my most disliked instagrammer 😡 beg beg beg, the list is endless of the free stuff she gets.!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
TKmax today.! She shops everyday, Over £200 today on more new furniture

Did you notice though she said a little piece today about her spending, said she spends money that she's got from selling other bits & doesn't have an endless pot 🤷

The thing on her stories about the chair she wants versus what her son wants and he isn’t getting what he wants because it doesn’t fit her theme

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The thing on her stories about the chair she wants versus what her son wants and he isn’t getting what he wants because it doesn’t fit her theme
Totally agree, my sons computer chair was hideous but it was comfy for him and better for his back. She does nothing other than go to IKEA, home shops and constantly changing her house. She was on about sneaking the chair into her house yesterday so her hubby wouldn’t see it, does he know about her spending, it must drive him nuts her constantly decorating and changing the house either that or he leaves her to it for a quiet life.!