Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is obsessed with decorating just so she can come up with content. Don’t get me wrong, her ideas are more stylish than a lot of home accounts but really? Every day?

Reactions: 5
Iv just watched her stories im pretty sure you are only allowed to work from home for a certain amount of time with machinery? Thats been a good 15years i believe. I wonder how much she owes to inland revenue haha!

Reactions: 1
Second day of moaning about her washing machine, even had video evidence this morning. Cmon AO, curry’s etc Aileen wants a new one.! Gift the poor little soul one as I can’t take anymore of her begging

Reactions: 4
Made me chuckle how absolutely everything is on a swipe up now.
Like going round the house linking anything can possibly find 🤣

Made me chuckle how absolutely everything is on a swipe up now.
Like going round the house linking anything can possibly find 🤣
And worse again is when she shared Sophia at Home's swipe up. Like why would you even bother?

And worse again is when she shared Sophia at Home's swipe up. Like why would you even bother?
Honestly I don’t know what’s more sad. The fact that she’s got all the swipe ups for crap around her hosue, or the fact that so many people go and copy the exact things she’s bought because they can’t think for themselves.
I think the stories today about working at home and not having a dining table are because of what’s been said on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have any of you seen her teeth whitening ad? She posted this pic - i think it would have been more believable if she hadnt used a filter -
Yeah, can't believe any other company even exists with results this good in such a short space of time 🤷

Another day, another load of shopping. Another load of swipeups.
Whilst I don’t mind her and haven’t been following her for long, I quite like some of the renovations and upcycling....I am beginning to wonder how she has money to be shopping and buying new clothes every other day

As the months go by, her begging and swipe ups to EVERY bleeping THING get more obvious 🙄

Have any of you seen her teeth whitening ad? She posted this pic - i think it would have been more believable if she hadnt used a filter -
Shes had her teeth done loads so shes full of shite as shes mentioned it before hahaha! Wat a load of bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whilst I don’t mind her and haven’t been following her for long, I quite like some of the renovations and upcycling....I am beginning to wonder how she has money to be shopping and buying new clothes every other day
She'll say it's because she upcycle stuff and sell things, which she does but I'm sure the spending outweigh the selling 🤷

Is she self isolating? I skimmed her stories so probably missed why.
Yes as she's been in contact with someone who's tested positive. She mentioned asking her hubby to go out and get her something though .... Thought the whole household had to self isolate too 🤷

Reactions: 2
Yes as she's been in contact with someone who's tested positive. She mentioned asking her hubby to go out and get her something though .... Thought the whole household had to self isolate too 🤷
That's why I asked, wasn't 100% certain she was self isolating but thought it strange that her husband would be able to go out if she was 🤷‍♀️

As she has no symptoms and was the only contact with the confirmed case she is the only household member that needs to self isolate. If however she does develops symptom and needs tested then her household would have to isolate.
It may vary slightly as we are in Scotland, can barely keep up with our own rules never mind elsewhere!

I usually have my phone on mute and just skip thru through most of her stories when she’s talking to the camera but her body language looked really agitated today so I turned the volume up to listen.
She can’t be surprised that she has been in contact with someone with covid when she has been all over the place in shops and been having people round her house!

Last edited:
New here, but I had to unfollow her because I was so annoyed that she can never be arsed to type captions to her stories but has a swipe up on absolutely everything. Most people watch on mute, but also some people are deaf and no idea what any of her stories are. I find it so inconsiderate she can’t take the time to write what she’s said but can find the time to pick items out of every shot, away and find the link for it, punt the link through an affiliate converter so she can make money off anyone that buys! Takes up much more time than typing what you say, or invest £3.99 for an app that does it automatically, she would see much better engagement just doing that. Who wants to watch a muted video of her washing machine bouncing about and no idea what’s going on, other than it’s no doubt some sort of beg.