Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her and think so what, if she wants to change her house and can afford it, why not ? She’s one of the less cringey instagrammers and let’s face it, if we had an account like hers, we’d all be taking the freebies too - can’t knock the woman for that. I don’t think accusing her hubby of cheating and divulging how she hasn’t spoken to her family is really fair .......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. Much less annoying and more honest than others on IG. She does her own DIY, has admitted selling her old stuff to buy new. There would be moaning about her if she was just throwing stuff away. Definitely not fair to bring up family and marriage when really no one knows the truth..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree about her marriage etc no need for that but please she constantly begs for stuff

Reactions: 1
I agree about her marriage too, you can’t judge someone based on some gossip or what you see in a 30 second clip on insta. But she has been really beggy recently, I would put money on the fact that she’ll now be gifted a new bed for her master bedroom after that post 😴😴

Reactions: 3
I agree about her marriage too, you can’t judge someone based on some gossip or what you see in a 30 second clip on insta. But she has been really beggy recently, I would put money on the fact that she’ll now be gifted a new bed for her master bedroom after that post 😴😴
Agree with everything, She is a total beg

I really like her and think so what, if she wants to change her house and can afford it, why not ? She’s one of the less cringey instagrammers and let’s face it, if we had an account like hers, we’d all be taking the freebies too - can’t knock the woman for that. I don’t think accusing her hubby of cheating and divulging how she hasn’t spoken to her family is really fair .......
So you’re on here after watching her stories about this site. I agree that divulging in gossip about her marriage is below the belt, but she is just another typical instagrammer - on the beg and entitled. Her constant moaning during lockdown was what put me off her and she’s gone from bad to worse. Sorry but selling second hand items on Facebook market doesn’t cover the costs for the things she’s buying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The moaning during lockdown was what made me unfollow! It was when she was talking about her daughters wedding being cancelled she was acting like it was only happening to her family and she was the only one being affected by this, never mind the fact that people were dying, people were working through it and not even able to see loved ones and so on. It was all about her! Yeah it was a shame her daughter never got married on the day she had planned, but it will be rescheduled and will go ahead at some point! She was acting so entitled! And then I’m sure she also had trades in her house before we were meant to? 😡 I used to really like her, but now I’m not so sure!

Beg beg beg allll u ever do lol, nothing better to do with ur time or life oh dear! Tkmaxx tomorrow for you then ;-)

• Haha
The moaning during lockdown was what made me unfollow! It was when she was talking about her daughters wedding being cancelled she was acting like it was only happening to her family and she was the only one being affected by this, never mind the fact that people were dying, people were working through it and not even able to see loved ones and so on. It was all about her! Yeah it was a shame her daughter never got married on the day she had planned, but it will be rescheduled and will go ahead at some point! She was acting so entitled! And then I’m sure she also had trades in her house before we were meant to? 😡 I used to really like her, but now I’m not so sure!
She did, she had a man in to fit shelves in her kitchen when it was still only supposed to be essential work.
It was when she spent days complaining on her stories about B&Q next day click and collect service not having her bamboo ready to collect after however many days that pissed me off with her. It was right in the midst of lockdown, when the shops weren’t even open. It’s the sheer audacity of it all. When these people then go onto their stories to ‘address’ the problem with sites like this, it makes you laugh. If I was in their shoes I would like to think that I would see people’s opinions and take a step back and take some of it on board. But that’s the problem with a lot of people on social media.....You can’t give someone a constructive opinion because you get called a hater. If you call one of these people out for their behaviour, you end up getting called out for calling them out.....you cannot win.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She did, she had a man in to fit shelves in her kitchen when it was still only supposed to be essential work.
It was when she spent days complaining on her stories about B&Q next day click and collect service not having her bamboo ready to collect after however many days that pissed me off with her. It was right in the midst of lockdown, when the shops weren’t even open. It’s the sheer audacity of it all. When these people then go onto their stories to ‘address’ the problem with sites like this, it makes you laugh. If I was in their shoes I would like to think that I would see people’s opinions and take a step back and take some of it on board. But that’s the problem with a lot of people on social media.....You can’t give someone a constructive opinion because you get called a hater. If you call one of these people out for their behaviour, you end up getting called out for calling them out.....you cannot win.
I musta missed her stories adressing this site , what did she say? She is embarrassing shes sat on instagram begging for beds and christmas trees but no one is to have an opinion on that ! People are lossing jobs due to the pandemic and shes moaning about delays on tit she doesnt even need! She needs brought back into the real world.

Reactions: 2
I musta missed her stories adressing this site , what did she say? She is embarrassing shes sat on instagram begging for beds and christmas trees but no one is to have an opinion on that ! People are lossing jobs due to the pandemic and shes moaning about delays on tit she doesnt even need! She needs brought back into the real world.
She showed 3 members comments on her off here. Gave the sight a full named mention though so I'm sure we'll be welcoming new members on here soon who'll want to see what we're all about and how nasty we all are 😉

• Wow
She showed 3 members comments on her off here. Gave the sight a full named mention though so I'm sure we'll be welcoming new members on here soon who'll want to see what we're all about and how nasty we all are 😉
I missed what she shared as well, which comments Did she share from here? There’s something embarrassing about sharing Screen grabs from this site. You could write the script on how it plays out every single time.
Instagrammer shares what has been said. Loyal followers are outraged.
Instagrammer shares some screen grabs of messages from loyal followers.
Talks to Instagram stories about how they get so much love and support and the opinions of trolls means nothing . Instagrammer then follows up a few hours later or the next morning to say they’ve removed the content from their stories and that it doesn’t deserve the the air time.
😴😴😴

Last edited:
I missed what she shared as well, which comments Did she share from here? There’s something embarrassing about sharing Screen grabs from this site. You could write the script on how it plays out every single time.
Instagrammer shares what has been said. Loyal followers are outraged.
Instagrammer shares some screen grabs of messages from loyal followers.
Talks to Instagram stories about how they get so much love and support and the opinions of trolls means nothing . Instagrammer then follows up a few hours later or the next morning to say they’ve removed the content from their stories and that it doesn’t deserve the the air time.
😴😴😴
I can't remember exactly now , things are a bit in and out with me currently as I've things going on in my personal life at the moment that are taking priority and I'm not taking too much in. It was 3 members on here & there were comments about her husband cheating, her getting a job and couple other things, I didn't take too much notice as I'd already read the comments on here anyway, was more interested that Tattle had been mentioned in name which would only direct people here 🤷

Does anyone remember when she was on Instagram stories complaining about a tree that was in the land behind her garden because it was dropping leaves in her garden And she ‘had’ to clear them up everyday? She said she went to the council about getting the tree taken down. I can imagine the conversation in the council office after her complaint coming in. How very dare nature get in the way of her Instagram garden aesthetic!!!!

• Haha
And just like that the hallway is painted again 🤷 .... Only £60. That's 2 weeks food shopping for some people at the moment. She's as bad as her mate Beggy, although I'll admit her taste is a bit better than her with her grey then green then raspberry (that was really pink) & now navy lounge.

And just like that the hallway is painted again 🤷 .... Only £60. That's 2 weeks food shopping for some people at the moment. She's as bad as her mate Beggy, although I'll admit her taste is a bit better than her with her grey then green then raspberry (that was really pink) & now navy lounge.
I preferred the green, it was the only splash of colour in, what has now become, a very bland house.