Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have one thing to say u guys

EHHHHHHM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whoever said that this hun is the Scottish version of tattle legend Becky home sweet home was spot on. I just counted NINE different past or future shopping sprees mentioned on the past day’s stories alone, including swipe ups. This unfortunate woman is in the grip of a shopping for tat addiction, even if her tat is slightly more aspirational and better put together than Becky’s…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just have one thing to say u guys

EHHHHHHM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whoever said that this hun is the Scottish version of tattle legend Becky home sweet home was spot on. I just counted NINE different past or future shopping sprees mentioned on the past day’s stories alone, including swipe ups. This unfortunate woman is in the grip of a shopping for tat addiction, even if her tat is slightly more aspirational and better put together than Becky’s…
I think it was me (no ma quote) she has absolutely 🅾 personality or charisma and its spend spend spend I dont know how big Steven Shah puts up with her so aye and so forth

• Haha
Wonder what all the *need these today* & sad voice & sniffing was about ....
Didn't show her face either 🤔

Reactions: 1
I quite like Aileen’s homestyle but by heck how much stuff does one person need to buy. Need or greed, it’s eye watering.

Reactions: 3
Everytime I see her husband he always reminds me of Wallace from Wallace and Gromit

• Haha
I've said before, I really love her home it's beautiful, but I've never known anyone with their own small family business that spends like they do. Id love to no where she gets all her disposable cash from.
Always changing things up. Spend spend spend.

Reactions: 4
Clatty cow putting unwashed new bedding oan the bed god knows what dirty flairs its been dragged oan hens ehhhmmm so aye

Another obscene about of money spent on coats again, all over sized and the same style as all the other coats she has. Rushed off to town on boxing day, seriously people who do this haven't worked in retail

Reactions: 5
Another obscene about of money spent on coats again, all over sized and the same style as all the other coats she has. Rushed off to town on boxing day, seriously people who do this haven't worked in retail
Made me chuckle when she said she hadn't got another coat like it when she has loads of padded coats 🤣
H&M probably kept in business from her buying several oversized quilted coat/jacket/gilet in every given colour available

Also, she *lifted* that coat in River Island, makes her sound like a shoplifter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another coat 🤦‍♀️
I know! As if she was influenced by that godawful Peri-Sian & thought she'd recreate (badly) her look

She's not in her 20's, she needs to find her own age appropriate style/look instead of trying to be a youngster again

Reactions: 3
She's commented this morning that she's had some unfollows .... thinking it was only for the Xmas decor .... maybe it was more likely because she's totally unrelatable buying 3 or 4 coats just after Xmas when she's already got about 50 🤷‍♀️

On the beg for paint again. She's already said she didn't have a paint tray, then she opened the paint & realised she didn't have as much as she thought, so why start?
I don't get how she changes things every 5 minutes! It must be draining for her husband! Not to mention costly the way she spends money is alarming.
Wonder why she stopped using decorating centre online. She was always getting free paint of them!

Attachments

On the beg for paint again. She's already said she didn't have a paint tray, then she opened the paint & realised she didn't have as much as she thought, so why start?
I don't get how she changes things every 5 minutes! It must be draining for her husband! Not to mention costly the way she spends money is alarming.
Wonder why she stopped using decorating centre online. She was always getting free paint of them!
Because they probably got sick of giving her free paint every five minutes

Reactions: 2