Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculous!!
Decorating yet again. Who in real life actually decorates that much, it's totally unrealistic

Reactions: 4
Ridiculous!!
Decorating yet again. Who in real life actually decorates that much, it's totally unrealistic
I can’t believe she is painting yet again, them rooms must have lost a foot it size with the layers of paint and imagine the bodge and finish as she does no prep

A bulk upload to Vinted too - gotta pay for the non gifted paint somehow now!

Reactions: 2
Did she post a video of big Stevie Bhoy’s reaction to her half painting the ceiling? Not sure if I missed it. She must do his bleeping nut in!

Moaning that trainers she wanted sold out and then having a rant about people that buy them and sell them on for a profit. In the next breath says how she bought some wore them twice and sold them on. And also listed off all the trainers she already has so didn't actually need anymore anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moaning that trainers she wanted sold out and then having a rant about people that buy them and sell them on for a profit. In the next breath says how she bought some wore them twice and sold them on. And also listed off all the trainers she already has so didn't actually need anymore anyway
& she got what she payed for hers after wearing them twice 😳🤯

Reactions: 1
When it comes to shopping she is SO like Becky, endless turnover of tat, zero interest in buying quality just landfill fast fashion, knows the price of absolutely everything, apparently bottomless financial resources :oops:

Tho with Aileen I think it's all on credit! I'd be ehhhhhhm stressing!!

And now buying more wood .... my partner knows all the people I follow and was rolling his eyes earlier when I was watching, he commented
*that's that blonde woman who's always shopping or decorating* 🤭 He's got her sussed 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sick of seeing her move them tall candle things round her house & putting affiliated links up for them. There awful, & look like something you would put in the garden!

Reactions: 5
And then there was more footwear ....

I've just had an email to say H&M have 15% off so no doubt she'll be *taking* more oversized sweatshirts & padded jackets or blazers in the next couple of days

I called it first 🙃

Reactions: 3
So she's bad as a dog (she sounds it) but is still wondering round the range taking pictures of shite to show her insta friends 🙄