Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she think this is a stylish look
All ‘oversized’ sure she thinks she’s super cool and hip, she’s not.! And her face now is staring to look ridiculous with the filler and botox, her neck looks her age

Reactions: 3
Another day, another jacket .... £120 for that Mango jkt which is essentially a fleece

Reactions: 1
Decorating the bedroom AGAIN .... the bedside cabinets she painted black, what only seems like last week, and most definitely was in the last 3 months I'm sure .... have now been painted back neutral .... she must keep her local B&Q in business

Decorating the bedroom AGAIN .... the bedside cabinets she painted black, what only seems like last week, and most definitely was in the last 3 months I'm sure .... have now been painted back neutral .... she must keep her local B&Q in business
At least she's not ripping off decorating center anymore. They must have been pissed off with her wanting free paint every week

I love the excuse of the dust and FINGERPRINTS on the black wall we’re driving her mad. Fingerprints? Who the fuck is touching the wall behind the bed? It’s not like she’s got toddlers

How thick with paint must those drawers be by now?
I’ve not followed her for long and I’ve seen them go black and back a few times now. She deffo doesn’t bother sanding it off either, just slaps a new layer on top.
Same with the kitchen too, I’d love to see it in person

Reactions: 1
All that decorating because she saw some lights for a tenner in B and Q. Says she hasn't bought anything new then reels off paint, lights, throw, fabric, wadding. And all for validation from strangers on an app

Reactions: 5
Eehhhmm she is like a shop version of nicki westholme constantly basterdising ehhhmm her gaff so aye

£180 for a mirror which she thinks is good as they've £70 off
When she had a mirror there only before bought more shelves and shite for the shelves, before she removed the shelves and bought another mirror to replace the shelves with

See what else I notice now, anytime she uploads some fresh Reno, there’s a definite increase in what goes onto Vinted, so I reckon she’s not as well off as we think or that’s how she sells the Reno stuff to her hubby, that she’ll claw the money spent on it by selling stuff on Vinted

“I literally feel such a pain in the arse!” A rare moment of self awareness for oor Aileen!

Reactions: 4