Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More concerned about her face and what she is doing to it, trying to roll back the years. Preferred her a few years back when she started out. Now it’s erm erm and constant spending

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's bought all new stuff for that conservatory again. Including a sofa.
She has such a problem for spending.
Plus everyday last wk it appears she was having facials every day!
Would love to no where her money comes from. She's as bad as beckyhomesweethome for spending.
Getting so unrelatable.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she's bought all new stuff for that conservatory again. Including a sofa.
She has such a problem for spending.
Plus everyday last wk it appears she was having facials every day!
Would love to no where her money comes from. She's as bad as beckyhomesweethome for spending.
Getting so unrelatable.
She is eeeh the ehhh scottish ehh Beggy so yeah

• Haha
The way she’s going on about this parcel is doing my nut in! Not being funny, but I’m sure her not receiving it isn’t going to ruin her family’s Christmas! She pisses me off so much. Idiot!

Reactions: 5
The way she’s going on about this parcel is doing my nut in! Not being funny, but I’m sure her not receiving it isn’t going to ruin her family’s Christmas! She pisses me off so much. Idiot!
Also her privileged attitude regarding it all is what pisses me off with these influencers, they are so tone death to what is going on and it's all about them. Couriers struggle at this time of year anyway and this year more so due to royal mail striking, its also stressful as for business owners as a small business owner I know that and when people act like this it boils my blood.

Reactions: 4
The courier post simply reinforces my thoughts on her and that is ehhhmmmm she is an entitled bleep, the country is on the bones of its arse and she is crying over a top, looks like she blocked the person who dared challenge her with her goodbye post ...so aye

What an absolutely entitled bleep, I’d maybe understand her point if it was a gift for someone, but it’s a bleeping jumper! 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s acting like these companies have an unlimited pool of employees they can recruit, when the fact is most people don’t want to be over worked and underpaid so won’t take these jobs! But this bleep wouldn’t know about that because she has no bleeping clue what’s going on outside of her ‘influencer’ bubble, you know, in the real bleeping world.

The question should be does she need another fuckin jumper.! I’m sick of seeing her try on reels, Ugg’s, oversized jumpers.!
she looks ridiculous.!
I’ve not received a parcel and my gripe is with the company who has blamed Black Friday, rail strikes and made every excuse under the sun not to send it

The question should be does she need another fuckin jumper.! I’m sick of seeing her try on reels, Ugg’s, oversized jumpers.!
she looks ridiculous.!
I’ve not received a parcel and my gripe is with the company who has blamed Black Friday, rail strikes and made every excuse under the sun not to send it
I know people think she has good fashion sense but I think she is so frumpy what she wears, so predictable so aye

I see she's "took" the jacket and jumper from Tesco, I hope she paid for them before leaving the store😏

• Haha
Aileen keeps sharing her sons girlfirends page, for outfit inspiration. No thanks. She looks a clip!
Prefer aileens style or her daughter Nicole's if any.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She always looks like a sack of spuds. I've always followed the rule loose on the bottom tight on the top or loose on the top tight on the bottom. Everything she wears is so baggy and makes her look dumpy

She always looks like a sack of spuds. I've always followed the rule loose on the bottom tight on the top or loose on the top tight on the bottom. Everything she wears is so baggy and makes her look dumpy
I've just said the same to my husband. If she was younger she could get away with it. She needs to avoid baggy clothes, they do nothing for her except make her look double her size

I honestly cringe so bad with her clothing reels, the latest one is just awful
Think it’s the face she pulls

NGL, I used to really like her until I sent her a message once, only a question I think & got a salty reply back 🤷
Now she just annoys me

*I thought I'd just pop on*
*I took this* when she's shopping like she stole it

• Haha