Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe the face she pulled when she was saying about the tiler being busy, how dare he be busy
Couldn’t believe it either. Hardly a major inconvenience to wait a week or 2 to get a couple of holes in your tiles (that you caused btw Aileen with your constant need to faff with your whole house!) sorted out is it?

What room do we reckon is up next then? Since I’ve started followed her we’ve had her sons room done, then the spare room, then the dressing room. Was the hall painted as well? Since been her room, the kitchen and now the living room....

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t believe it either. Hardly a major inconvenience to wait a week or 2 to get a couple of holes in your tiles (that you caused btw Aileen with your constant need to faff with your whole house!) sorted out is it?

What room do we reckon is up next then? Since I’ve started followed her we’ve had her sons room done, then the spare room, then the dressing room. Was the hall painted as well? Since been her room, the kitchen and now the living room....
My money is on the hall stairs and landing will probably be next because that has not been done for a while. I’m surprised she has not yet decided to paint or wax the wood on her stairs to match everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s just such a rush and bodge. She’s just looking for admiration from everyone saying ‘girl power’ and tit like that. I’ve decided to maybe do abit of the wood panelling but no way am I doing all that ruining my walls., I’ve seen a panel you buy ready done, four screw holes no way am I ruining my walls
All her decor ideas are to much now

It’s just such a rush and bodge. She’s just looking for admiration from everyone saying ‘girl power’ and tit like that. I’ve decided to maybe do abit of the wood panelling but no way am I doing all that ruining my walls., I’ve seen a panel you buy ready done, four screw holes no way am I ruining my walls
She's been taking bodging tips from the beggatron

Everything is always done as quick as possible. I think she has a problem.
She only painted the tiles because she knows to remove them she would need a whole new wall.
I like the style of panelling in the living room but wouldn’t have it because it’s a fad trend and it reminds me of something you would see in a big hotel lobby or a big city office reception area.
If she had some hobbies or real life friends she wouldn’t spend her life obsessing about her home decor.

Another trip or 2 to B&Q, think she keeps them in business! More lights, more curtains, the radiator covers changing ... then she gets snotty when people ask her questions 🤷

She either speak at a million miles an hour or stops for a pause between every word. She really needs to subtitle her stories because she is irritating to listen to. She is nasal and when she says things like Panelling she says Pannul’n or Sort’n Curt’n Soak’n.

Non essential retail opening in Scotland and she's sat outside waiting before 8am with a smug look on her face and buzzing like an old fridge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Non essential retail opening in Scotland and she's sat outside waiting before 8am with a smug look on her face and buzzing like an old fridge 🙄
She totally was, you could see how happy and hyper she was ....
I came to say the same!!
The message is still ‘stay local’ but she’s out at the crack of dawn outside of her council area just to try to find a sofa in Next 4 hours before the shop is even open!!! If she put that much effort and time into more important things in life, like getting a job or something to fill the obvious void in her life!!
I know there is a sale but the days of queuing outside Next to bag a bargain are long gone! What a twit!
Maybe she should of checked the opening time before leaving the noise too ........
A3E2637B-CC34-44F5-B833-D4BA11F107AE.jpeg

Edited to add: they advertised open at 11am but opened at 8. How did she know? 😂
I came to say the same!!
The message is still ‘stay local’ but she’s out at the crack of dawn outside of her council area just to try to find a sofa in Next 4 hours before the shop is even open!!! If she put that much effort and time into more important things in life, like getting a job or something to fill the obvious void in her life!!
I know there is a sale but the days of queuing outside Next to bag a bargain are long gone! What a twit!
Maybe she should of checked the opening time before leaving the noise too ........
A3E2637B-CC34-44F5-B833-D4BA11F107AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I came to say the same!!
Maybe she should of checked the opening time before leaving the noise too ........ View attachment 514775

Edited to add: they advertised open at 11am but opened at 8. How did she know? 😂
I was thinking the same how did she know if they didn't advertise it? Now waiting for ikea to open just to return some doors.... yeah pull the over one

I was thinking the same how did she know if they didn't advertise it? Now waiting for ikea to open just to return some doors.... yeah pull the over one
They didn’t want it to be too busy, so she goes on and tells thousands of followers that it’s open at 8am. 😂
Each to their own but I have better things to do with my day than spending half of it queued outside or wandering around shops buying homeware.

Serious question, does this woman have a job?
She does some work for the blinds company her husband runs. Other than that no! I would rather be out earning money than spending my days spending it to keep up content for the gram.

• Haha
So with 4 weeks to the wedding of the year she’s gave up on slimming world as it wasn’t working for her 🙄 her consultant will be fuming she’s shared that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha