Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I need to investigate the books because I just can’t find any love for S2 😔 I don’t mind Hope, she’s annoying but quite funny. Mel on the other hand drives me MAD! She’s such a pathetic wet weekend 🤯

Reactions: 2
Just finished season 2.

what really annoys me with tv shows is no one can ever have any happiness, you just know things will
Go south at some point. As soon as mel confessed her love I knew something would happen to jack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me who finds Hope super annoying?! Nothing endearing about her! Jack is 😍 And I absolutely love where they film it, what a beautiful place. Makes me wanna run off to a log cabin with twinkling lights in a forest. Anyway, must stop dreaming and get back to reality, the dishwasher and ironing call 🤦‍♀️😂😂
This is me!! Can’t stand Hope - so irritating and over acted!!! No one is like this surely?!
But yes Jack is 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍 and I would love to live there!!!

Reactions: 6
This is me!! Can’t stand Hope - so irritating and over acted!!! No one is like this surely?!
You have Jack, I'll have preach, how gorgeous is that man🥰. Just finished season 2, lots of unfinished stories there. Btw, the pregnant one expecting twins...they would want to stick a moonbump on her, fgs her hip bones are protruding 🤣

Reactions: 7
You have Jack, I'll have preach, how gorgeous is that man🥰. Just finished season 2, lots of unfinished stories there. Btw, the pregnant one expecting twins...they would want to stick a moonbump on her, fgs her hip bones are protruding 🤣
Deal 🤣
Haha yeah I can’t get the time scale on her pregnancy- talking about birth plans and yet she looks like she has only just got pregnant!!

Reactions: 5
Love Jack!! Really like him in Greys Anatomy too but he left way too soon.

Hope irritates me.

Reactions: 3
Love Jack!! Really like him in Greys Anatomy too but he left way too soon.

Hope irritates me.
Yeha I really liked him in that too! Not sure the general fan base liked him with Meredith though from what I’ve read online?

Anyway I think Jack is my fave character! Hope - my least!!! Her facial expressions!!

Reactions: 1
Yeha I really liked him in that too! Not sure the general fan base liked him with Meredith though from what I’ve read online?

Anyway I think Jack is my fave character! Hope - my least!!! Her facial expressions!!
Ugh Meredith, I am not a Meredith fan at all. Riggs could have done way better lol.

I agree about hope its like a pensioner acting like a school kid.

Just finished season 2. Really pleased there is going to be a season 3. Not a fan of Charmaine.

Reactions: 4
Just finished season 2. Really pleased there is going to be a season 3. Not a fan of Charmaine.
Charmaine is so irritating I resonate so much with this programme other than I’m not a nurse 🧐 Charmaine is just missing brain cells. Well
Cast though as she is definitely meant to be so annoying.

Reactions: 5
Just binged series 1. Enjoying it but two things are really winding me up.....Hope is one of the most annoying people ever to be on TV, like seriously how much does she want to stick her oar in to things that don’t concern her? And Mel’s make up 🤦🏼‍♀️ Every minute of the day, getting into bed, in the LA scenes where she was so depressed she couldn’t get out of bed she had a full face of make up on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just binged series 1. Enjoying it but two things are really winding me up.....Hope is one of the most annoying people ever to be on TV, like seriously how much does she want to stick her oar in to things that don’t concern her? And Mel’s make up 🤦🏼‍♀️ Every minute of the day, getting into bed, in the LA scenes where she was so depressed she couldn’t get out of bed she had a full face of make up on 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lol to Mel and her make up - thought the same - and her hair always perfectly waved and coiffed!! This series is so unrealistic but I can’t help but love it 😂

Ugh Meredith, I am not a Meredith fan at all. Riggs could have done way better lol.

I agree about hope its like a pensioner acting like a school kid.
Meredith has become more and more insufferable!!

Another thought as I’m still working through series 2 - I get that it’s supposed to be small town but how are the same two people involved in everything that happens?? Mel and Jack are at the centre of every event, drama, crime scene, accident.....
It’s also one of those dramatic small towns where so much happens - I would move away from a place with drug dealers and dead bodies and knife crime and all that jazz! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually quite like Hope, she makes me laugh. Charmaine does my head in and Preacher is lovely 😊

I loved it! Has anyone read the books, are they good? Not compared to the TV show but just in general are they worth the read?

Binged the second series as soon as it came out and haven’t really thought about it since - until I had a Jack dream last night.... Owf 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1