Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re all talking about the same characters!!! I’d put a spoiler in but I don’t know how to?!

The first thing I did was was Google for series 3's release date! Its not even confirmed to be happening! I'm gonna have to read the books I think

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who finds Hope super annoying?! Nothing endearing about her! Jack is 😍 And I absolutely love where they film it, what a beautiful place. Makes me wanna run off to a log cabin with twinkling lights in a forest. Anyway, must stop dreaming and get back to reality, the dishwasher and ironing call 🤦‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 19
Is it just me who finds Hope super annoying?! Nothing endearing about her! Jack is 😍 And I absolutely love where they film it, what a beautiful place. Makes me wanna run off to a log cabin with twinkling lights in a forest. Anyway, must stop dreaming and get back to reality, the dishwasher and ironing call 🤦‍♀️😂😂
Yes I am not a fan of her at all! I find she really exagerates all her facial expressions if that makes sense, and it annoys me!!

Reactions: 9
Hope is a terrible character , nothing endearing about her at all.

Love the cheesiness of it , the location is breathtaking and Jack is fit as🥰.

Reactions: 8
Yes really dislike Hope, not sure if its the character or if she is just a really bad actress.

Reactions: 5
I just finished watching both seasons and loved it.
So easy to just sit and enjoy. I like the fact that Mel & Jack were basically friends from the start without all the usual pretending to hate each other/arguments/shouting that is usually the case if you know what I mean.
I hope Season 3 isn’t held up too much because of covid.

Reactions: 4
Yes really dislike Hope, not sure if its the character or if she is just a really bad actress.
I’ve just finished the first book. For me it’s definitely Hope as a character I don’t like. She’s not particularly endearing in the books either.

I started watching the series for the first time last week and finished it now and I'm soooo annoyed at that cliffhanger 😂 !!!!
I think it was Charmaine who shot Jack possibly! I do think he will live though

I agree with the Hope comments, at first I didn't mind her, she was wacky but in a good way.. she just became too annoying in the end

Reactions: 5
I've just finished Season 2. I have to say I was a bit disappointed, I feel that nothing really new happened? I read quite a lot of the books since I watched season 1. I think the show has now moved away from that storyline quite a lot so maybe that's changed it for me 🤷‍♀️

I've just finished Season 2. I have to say I was a bit disappointed, I feel that nothing really new happened? I read quite a lot of the books since I watched season 1. I think the show has now moved away from that storyline quite a lot so maybe that's changed it for me 🤷‍♀️
I was so looking forward to S2 & started it on Saturday. I watched the first 2 episodes & I found the Jack/Mel story so tedious that I’ve not watched any more. It seems to have lost its charm for me or maybe I was in a different place when I watched S1 🤔

Ah I still really enjoyed it 😊. I’ve read the books too and the story line of the series is very different to that of the books. Guess they had to make it more tense. Can’t wait for season 3!

I discovered Virgin River on Friday... just watching s2 e10 now, I love it!

Can’t stand Hope! Jack on the other hand 🤤

I’m quite sad to discover that s3 isn’t even confirmed yet