Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virgin River literally baffles me. Is the acting intentionally corny and bad? Like Brady being stabbed, I did a better job in my drama GCSE.

Im in Facebook fan groups and people genuinely applaud the acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched all 4 seasons in the last week. So cheesy but a nice easy watch. I wish it was so easy to get a drs appointment in my town!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched all four seasons in a week and a half. Bloody loved it. Can’t wait for season five.
What do we all think about the ending?

Reactions: 3
I finished Season 4 last night. The timelines and continuity just blows my mind!

Racking my brain to think who could be the father of Charmaine's twins. Will probably throw us a curveball and it'll be Doc!

Hope, give me strength.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
still havent fully watched it but why have they made Hope more annoying than she was!?

I still can’t figure out if the actress is incredibly tit or the character is just crap!

Reactions: 5
still havent fully watched it but why have they made Hope more annoying than she was!?

I still can’t figure out if the actress is incredibly tit or the character is just crap!
She’s got a brain injury. But I did find it laughable how quickly she was left home alone when she first came out of hospital!

She’s got a brain injury. But I did find it laughable how quickly she was left home alone when she first came out of hospital!
Yeh couldnt they give one of the less annoying characters a brain injury? Its just made her more unbearable. None of the acting on the show is oscar worthy but she is the worst!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeh couldnt they give one of the less annoying characters a brain injury? Its just made her more unbearable. None of the acting on the show is oscar worthy but she is the worst!
Yes she is annoying! I remember her kissing scenes with Doc and she looked like she was really going for it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Any idea who was taking photos of them out for dinner in the last episode? I like how all the drug side of it is linking together

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Jack is the father of Mel’s baby, it was all medical jargon that Jack couldn’t read and she sure shut the laptop down quick!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Jack is the father of Mel’s baby, it was all medical jargon that Jack couldn’t read and she sure shut the laptop down quick!
We could see what they were reading and it said 99% or something, so it’s definitely his!

Reactions: 3
Well I've given up on ep 10! I've loved the previous seasons in a 'bad but so good' kind of way. This season is so annoying and everything is dragged out. I cba anymore.