Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait kids will be finally back at school so going to get my favourite snacks and spend the day binge watching 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are they all still going to be pregnant by the end?
For ever and ever and ever... elephants are pregnant for two years, Mel is aiming to go longer than that.

I roll my eyes at how syrup-y it is at times, but I'll still
be on the couch watching it looking for some
autumn cosy vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know if I'll want to fork out for another month of Netflix just to watch the Christmas episodes (I have the delightful qualities of being both a cheapskate and a Scrooge)...

I’ve just watched a clip of the ending of ‘part one’ on YouTube. Seems the plot lines are getting a bit far fetched 🙄

I watched episode 1 of season 5 last night and it was as ridiculous as it's ever been. still gonna watch it though 😁

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen it from the beginning but I don’t know if I can stand another series of what’s her face still being pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus! Charmaine is STILL pregnant by the end of this season! But a sneaky peak shows her go into labour and Mel is her midwife (course she is!) for the November episodes.

Jesus! Charmaine is STILL pregnant by the end of this season! But a sneaky peak shows her go into labour and Mel is her midwife (course she is!) for the November episodes.
Do we know who the father is yet?

I cancelled my Netflix subscription and now they’ve done away with the £6.99 basic package and it’s £10.99, so I’m not paying that! Would appreciate any spoilers please/thank you!

Do we know who the father is yet?

I cancelled my Netflix subscription and now they’ve done away with the £6.99 basic package and it’s £10.99, so I’m not paying that! Would appreciate any spoilers please/thank you!
Yes, the father is uncovered in the last episode. It is
Calvin

• Wow
Reactions: 2