Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love watching this show! But mainly for the scenery, Jack and Preach.
It's such a chill show where you can literally turn your brain off and just watch it and relax.
But omg I agree with everyone about Charmaines pregnancy and the continuity 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣.
It's so wholesome though!
So Hope has to be the most annoying character....EVER! I don't remember the actress being this bad in other things. She was the original Louis Lane in superman (with Christopher Reeve) and she played Clark Kents mums in Smallville (I was a massive smallville fan) .... but she's beyond shocking in this. I wish she would go off again! .

Reactions: 6
Finally finished it.
I knew charmaines babies wouldnt be jack’s or something would hapoe in the end, esp once it was confirmed Mels baby was his. It wouldnt have fit the whole wholesome ‘happy vibe’ of the show. Now mel and jack can enjoy their baby

apart from hope being super annoying, Jacks sister is very annoying too.

Reactions: 2
I absolutely love watching this show! But mainly for the scenery, Jack and Preach.
It's such a chill show where you can literally turn your brain off and just watch it and relax.
But omg I agree with everyone about Charmaines pregnancy and the continuity 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣.
It's so wholesome though!
So Hope has to be the most annoying character....EVER! I don't remember the actress being this bad in other things. She was the original Louis Lane in superman (with Christopher Reeve) and she played Clark Kents mums in Smallville (I was a massive smallville fan) .... but she's beyond shocking in this. I wish she would go off again! .
Was that Lana Lang she played in Superman?

Last edited:
Virgin river was my feel good comfy show, then it became all doom and gloom 😩

Why does everything have to always be gloomy. This is why i loved hart of dixie.

Reactions: 5
The supposed timelines of Virgin River are insane. Yes, Jack's ex will have been married, divorced and still pregnant by the time the new series rolls around!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw, I’m all of a sudden excited to tackle this undoubtedly all-over-the-shop new series with you guys 😂

Reactions: 7
Ah man this thread has reminded me I didn’t even finish watching the last series!!! It was just sooooo slooooow… I do love a binge though so will catch up!

Reactions: 2
Tried to have a tattle free 24 hours and failed because I’ve picked this back up on Netflix (series 4) and I’m enjoying it but cannot get my head around what genre this falls in to 😂 Each scene is completely different. Crime. Romance. Drama. Family. Medical. It’s too much!!!
P.S Yes Charmaine is still pregnant 🤰 in episode 12.
---
In fact, although 47 years has passed… she’s still only 5 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 11