Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned a few times this series as Hope mentioned what his eye problem is called (I can’t remember what it is) and Doc mentioned to her how he had to endure having needles in his eyeballs every few months.

It wasn’t Mel’s cabin it was the house Jack had bought for him and the twins!

One thing I found odd is why her sister wanted to get married in Virgin River when she doesn’t live there and why weren’t her children or any of her and her new husbands friends at the wedding?! It was all Mel and Jack’s friends and family!
I think Doc has Macular Degeneration

Qtns about final episode I really thought Mike the detective was going to turn out to be dodgy. Also if gangsta granny is Nicks sister, is his money legit or is he involved too!?

Reactions: 5

Qtns about final episode I really thought Mike the detective was going to turn out to be dodgy. Also if gangsta granny is Nicks sister, is his money legit or is he involved too!?
I think he’s unknowingly going to be involved. They mentioned a family trust and That nicks sister handlers it and he just got a check each month. Think it’s going to turn out it’s all drug money!

• Wow
This to me felt it was placed there purely as a reason for Jack not to turn up 🤷🏻‍♀️ That wedding was weird. I know Mel standing on her own was to highlight Jack wasn’t there but no one danced with her? Hmm!
I agree!

I think they had different writers this series as Mel and Jack started saying ‘babe’ and ‘sweetheart’ and there were hundreds of ‘I love yous’!

I also thought that about Mike! Also I would love to see what he looks like without his beard!

Didn’t someone say earlier that In the books Nick is dodgy?

Reactions: 2
Just actually said “oh For duck’s Sake” out loud……now Jack and Mel are on a plane and the pilot is having a heart attack 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously how many dramatic situations can two people actually be in??!!? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I laughed when Jack said Charmaine was 5 months pregnant! How on earth does that fit in with the timeline when Mel is 8 weeks pregnant?!
And why is nobody acting like Jack is a massive sleazebag for knocking up 2 women in the space of 3 months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jack has aged a lot in the 5 months! To be expected though I guess if you have been held up, shot, having 3 (1) surprise babies when you didn’t want any, having ptsd and alcohol issues, being broke, supporting an entire town, landing a sea plane in an emergency and probably I load of stuff I skipped through.
I want another series though, hopefully with a lot more Brady and preacher.
Was the new doc in the books?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I can’t understand is surely Mel was already pregnant when she had the IVF ? Surely a doctor wouldn’t implant an embryo into an already pregnant woman ?

Reactions: 8
What I can’t understand is surely Mel was already pregnant when she had the IVF ? Surely a doctor wouldn’t implant an embryo into an already pregnant woman ?
No they had split up so she had the IVF then went back to Virgin River and got back with Jack and that’s when she obviously conceived and the IVF didn’t take but Jack’s super sperm did!

Jack has aged a lot in the 5 months! To be expected though I guess if you have been held up, shot, having 3 (1) surprise babies when you didn’t want any, having ptsd and alcohol issues, being broke, supporting an entire town, landing a sea plane in an emergency and probably I load of stuff I skipped through.
I want another series though, hopefully with a lot more Brady and preacher.
Was the new doc in the books?
I don’t know if he was in the books but I found his character rather pointless so hopefully he’s not in the next series (which they’ve already started filming)!

Reactions: 3
No they had split up so she had the IVF then went back to Virgin River and got back with Jack and that’s when she obviously conceived and the IVF didn’t take but Jack’s super sperm did!

I don’t know if he was in the books but I found his character rather pointless so hopefully he’s not in the next series (which they’ve already started filming)!
Well the timeline is very muddled (as we know!) because it doesn’t feel like the whole series lasted over 8 weeks !

Reactions: 1
Well the timeline is very muddled (as we know!) because it doesn’t feel like the whole series lasted over 8 weeks !
The timeline is ridiculous! But I noticed in the later episodes of this series it kept saying ‘one week later’, ‘3 days later’! It would have helped if they had done that from the start!

Reactions: 4
The timeline is ridiculous! But I noticed in the later episodes of this series it kept saying ‘one week later’, ‘3 days later’! It would have helped if they had done that from the start!
That means at the start of the series , Charmaine was 3 months pregnant 🤣

• Haha
It’s like he was just there to remind us that Mel is hot even though she is a saint

Reactions: 1
I've finished it already. I love it as its such easy watching and the scenery is stunning 😍
I find Preacher really annoying!!
The timeline doesn't add up at all 😆
The gangster granny woman was just silly but will add to a whole new storyline with Nick I think and who was taking the photos of them in the restaurant? Could it get Jack in trouble as he was in the photos and is going into business with Nick!? Clearly dodgy money.
I think there's something weird about Mike, could he be the father of the twins? Otherwise it could be Brady?!

• Wow
It baffles me how Mel knew they were having a girl at 3 months pregnant. The soonest is 14 weeks and even then it is not reliable at all.

Reactions: 2
I've finished it already. I love it as its such easy watching and the scenery is stunning 😍
I find Preacher really annoying!!
The timeline doesn't add up at all 😆
The gangster granny woman was just silly but will add to a whole new storyline with Nick I think and who was taking the photos of them in the restaurant? Could it get Jack in trouble as he was in the photos and is going into business with Nick!? Clearly dodgy money.
I think there's something weird about Mike, could he be the father of the twins? Otherwise it could be Brady?!
This is such a good shout - Brady or Mike being the Twins dad!! I really like Mike but I defo think there’s something slightly off about him??? Can’t put my finger on it!

Reactions: 4
This is such a good shout - Brady or Mike being the Twins dad!! I really like Mike but I defo think there’s something slightly off about him??? Can’t put my finger on it!
Didn’t one of the earlier series imply something had gone on with Mike and Charmaine? I think it’s more likely he’s the dad. I’m not sure Brady would be interested in her. I agree, something is off with Mike.

Just actually said “oh For duck’s Sake” out loud……now Jack and Mel are on a plane and the pilot is having a heart attack 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously how many dramatic situations can two people actually be in??!!? 🙄🙄🙄
I actually LOL at that scene 🤣 So ridiculous!

• Haha
Glad others have doubts about Mike, really don't like it at all, get such bad vibes from him

It baffles me how Mel knew they were having a girl at 3 months pregnant. The soonest is 14 weeks and even then it is not reliable at all.
I think she was only 8 weeks pregnant when they had the test? But apparently you can find out that early from the type of test they had which looks at the male DNA and can determine the sex!

Another thing , how did Jack afford such a big diamond for Mel ? 🤪
Probably Insurance money from his house burning down!